Rah_HuJu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
So far, I would have to say it's the diving from the helicopter for me....I mean, being scared of heights & the sea myself, that is a terrific achievement reallyπŸ˜•...so what do you all have to say??...you can even update your fav tasks as the show progresses!πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
my fav so far...was the one when the gals had to climb the ladder and pull on the strings as their partner was slowly drowning...that was the best and also the scariest!....also the one with the 12 floor height thing...where they had to walk with those suction devices
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tani91

my fav so far...was the one when the gals had to climb the ladder and pull on the strings as their partner was slowly drowning...that was the best and also the scariest!....also the one with the 12 floor height thing...where they had to walk with those suction devices

these two tasks r my favourite too.
Cricmaniac thumbnail
yuppp.. i liked the pulling strings one best too..
hoping to see more of that sort in coming episodes..
Edited by Cricmaniac - 15 years ago
kelly12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

me to i liked the pulling the string one, and where they had to walk on the railing..that was scary

daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
pulling string ws indeed scary................the way the partners were dipped into that tank of water while they have to climb up and walk on that rope........amazing....

the car one looked pretty nerve racking, to be almost drowned in cold water that also in a car........it looked like those hollywod flicks........
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
the most creepiest ws one wid da cockroaches... dat ws like urghhh....but all da stunts dat hv sumthng to do wid da heights.. i luv them
Rah_HuJu thumbnail
What about the one with the snakes???eeeewwww gross!!putting ur head in a tank full of snakes....yikes...
Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rah_HuJu

What about the one with the snakes???eeeewwww gross!!putting ur head in a tank full of snakes....yikes...

omg ya n then getting those dirty plum ssss yuck
Rah_HuJu thumbnail
^^hey!!we've got the same avvy!!😲😲...& I know I didn't steal it from u!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰..tho phir it's the other way round!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†