Discussion July 28 - Aug 1 !!!!!!!!!

eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Atina, you do know how to make the update interesting!  Thanks for the same.  By the way, this is why I distrust hospitals and doctors in India these days.  I am not saying that doctors in the US are better, however, I find that the ones I have seen in India are more interested in getting my money and totally disinterested in answering questions that I raise.  Besides, I have had first hand experience of their inefficiency in hospitals.  Can you believe this, I was in one of the leading hospitals in Chennai when my first baby was born, and they sent my husband to GH to contact the blood bank, because they didn't have enough supply of my blood group, and my group is A +, which is common to about 70% of the population? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pokkiri26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks atina for the superb update

there goes the storyline......watch and see folks Nithala is going to randomly disappear and all the headache is going to be jeeva headπŸ˜‰
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks atina for the updates. πŸ€—

Well, here we go again. I just hate the way at times d director takes the story. Nithila is missing and again Jeeva mandai is goin to be uruteran 😑. Just when i thought victory on Jeeva's side......
jagdu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Interesting eljay.
I know someone who just went to India to deliver their baby, even though it cost them the U.S. citizenship for the baby. The guy was an H1 and his lady a H4.
jagdu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oops! the pendulum has swung to the bad side?
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice update. thanx for the pictures.

Again Nithi is in Magi's hand. oops.
netra_rama thumbnail

Originally posted by: newt2007

hello there... welcome to the group naa. Join and have lots of fun with usπŸ˜‰

Atina, updates... pictures... kalakerengal. Super job naaπŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ. thanks for the lovely pictures 😳
Edited by netra_rama - 15 years ago
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow, Atina, the pics are just great.  This is better than watching the show.
netra_rama thumbnail
Yes Eljay. when i first join this IF, i love bandham and magal tread a lot mainly because of the pictures. I used to work and they air this serials mrg which i can't watch. But those pictures gave a clear pictures on what was happening. BG gives the updates and atina will be there with the pictures. They both are super.....
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: netra_rama

hello there... welcome to the group naa. Join and have lots of fun with usπŸ˜‰

Atina, updates... pictures... kalakerengal. Super job naaπŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ. thanks for the lovely pictures 😳

Originally posted by: newt2007

Actually it is because of you both ( I mean ...you both have posted somewhere that you miss my pictures...) I decided to satisfy you both and others.....too.......and I was free on monday afternoon....and took my camera one more time....
But alas.....there is some problem in the picture size now........Need to fix it....with admin....people.....