Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soni555 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I am very satisfied and I agree with *fairytale* that Rahul is just soo dang charming!LOL! Along with his oodles of charm he's a great singer and an excellent performer...some one I'd pay good money to see live!! For me it was a toss up between Abhi and Rahul...any of those two and I would have been and am very happy!! All the best to Rahul and Abhijeet in their future endeavours!! Edited by Soni555 - 15 years ago
Murali28 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No im not satisfied...........abjijeet sawant was the right choice.
Kanchhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am extremely satisfied and happy that Rahul Vaidya won the contest.. Even though all three contestents were very talented in their own way.But it was exclusively meant for Rahul I assume.. He got his due after 3 yrs... He's a full package.. He can sing and perform and sound extremely good at the same time.. Happy for him!! Goodluck brother!! 👏
crazy fanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't really know yet. lol. I got my top 2 which made me pretty happy. But I wanted Abhi to win. I think, I was more dissatisfied with the way the ending was done. Abhijeet was left out all alone, Abhi nor Rahul didn't get a chance to say anything...I dont know I felt horrible for Abhi. But I don't think Rahul's winning was unfair either.
yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
am unmoved 😆 actually i wanted abhi or harshit to win..but rahul is also gud so happy for everyone in way...now i have anyways become immune to reality show results 😆