L.A.M.B thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

How Many Of You Are Actually Satisfied With Rahul Winning THe Show..And Why.........

And How Many Of You Are Not Satisfied With Rahul Winning The Show....And Why.........

I personally am quite satisfied with rauhl's victory....coz i like him he is good singer. nice voice.... still needs a little polishing....But he didn't do any drama like someother contestants ...........................And Yes Deserved To Win!!

Your Opininons Plz......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I wanted Harshit to win but I do realize that it all boils down to who received more votes.

All the best to Rahul for his future....and to abhi and harshit too 😊
Pallavi_2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Iam quite satisfied with Rahul winning cause in my opinion :
Harshit is a superb singer but not at all a performer.He is a bit too reserved and stiff.
Abhi is a good singer and superb performer.
But Rahul fulfills both the criterias.Though Abhi also fulfills both the criteria but Rahul is a better singer as compared to Abhi.Hence the title.
This is my opinion. 😊
rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i cant say im satisfied nor can i say im not satisfied

I am a bit upset coz abhijeet is my fav and i wanted him2 win..i like him more coz he is simple n down 2 earth attitude

i like rahul n harshit too..but im nt very happy as i wud have been with abhijeet winning

drzsk thumbnail
Not satisfied with his winning

I wanted Harshit Or Abhijeet to win and never Rahul(he pretends alot, used his previous defeat for his voting appeal,pay more imp 2 performance on stage rather singing)

Harshit is a serious hardworker with a unique powerful voice...i agree can't sing all songs BUT
Abhi jeet is above all a consistent singer far better tahn Rahul
Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
im extremely satisfied with rahul's victory im one of his biggest fans i just luv him since indian idol days and he's truly an awesome singer and performer so i m really happy and jo jeeta wohi superstar has proved to be the most satisfying show for me cuz my favourites in the show abhijeet and rahul are in the top 2 and wat more can i ask for!!!
L.A.M.B thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysterygirl_me

im extremely satisfied with rahul's victory im one of his biggest fans i just luv him since indian idol days and he's truly an awesome singer and performer so i m really happy and jo jeeta wohi superstar has proved to be the most satisfying show for me cuz my favourites in the show abhijeet and rahul are in the top 2 and wat more can i ask for!!!

Same Here....

Rahul Was My Fav No 2 and Abhi WAs My Fav no 5..

So Both By Top5 favs were the top 2.....

And Harshit Deserved To be the second runner-up coz he was no where near Abhi And Rahul.......and was forced into the finals just coz the channel wanted to earn money.,..........

nikipatel25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: L.A.M.B

yup i am extremly satisfied he has a great voice and he should have won and he won that's great i want to wish him all the bestπŸ‘

L.A.M.B thumbnail

Why What Were You Expecting?

Mahnoor_13 thumbnail
iam very veyr happy for rahul and i feel that he truly deserved to win!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘