Round of new compositions?

kabhi_21 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

This show was advertised as one with different concept where the best singers from different reality shows united..... However the show went on with same manner except a few changes in the format.... and a new round introduced to sing with playback singers....

But since the show is for superstars, for the singers who proved themselves once.... Do you feel there should have been a round with Fresh composition for the finalists before the grand finale....

It would have been interesting to listen to a fresh song from this finalistsπŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kiti_g thumbnail
Oh yes!! I would hv loved to see them sing something new never sung before ... especially from Harshit!
They could've even given them a chance to compose their own songs... I think Rahul and Toshi ofcourse πŸ˜› might have done well in this!
Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah, it would have been fun listening to the contestants singing something original before the finale..But there's a small possibility they might show something along those lines on Fri-Sat?
Almost Heaven thumbnail
in the finale indian idol 1 finalists already have gone through this. it was alright. wud love to see on JJWS too.

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Abhi very good idea. They should have brought that round into this contest. Finale most likely will be lipsynched. Cant wait to watch it though.
Hayaa.m thumbnail
I totally agree with u even lata jee also said in the finale or when the VOI contestants went to meet her that its easy to sing songs of others but best test is when u sing a new composition and there u can judge a singer about his range and capabilities ..I don't know about Indian Idol 1 but if this practice should be adopted here then its easy for the people to judge the participants though even then I feel Abhijeet will prove as a better singer then rest πŸ˜‰
Destiny_mkd thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
fabulous idea buddy ... wud luv to hear that from them ... donno about the others but Rahul will do gr8 job ... once i heard Vishal sayin that ...
SGMPfan2 thumbnail
that would indeed have been great!!!! too bad we are stuck listening to the same songs repeated on every show :( But then Farah would have gone "I've never heard this song before so you get zero points" πŸ˜†
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SGMPfan2

that would indeed have been great!!!! too bad we are stuck listening to the same songs repeated on every show :( But then Farah would have gone "I've never heard this song before so you get zero points" πŸ˜†

Yeah some judges had not heard "Aami je tomar" from "Bhool bhulaiiyaa"  Can't believe it 😳