Users

Frequent Posters

hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: AsliiGuy

Like your screen name!

Haha thanks a lot!😛

but i gotta say, i hate air india! I think if you sit at the back of economy class near the toilets, I would officially call u the most unlickiest person alive!😛😆and i really dont like the food much either!My mummy papa promised me never to take me in air india again!😆horrific experience man! last time i went to india, i went through austrian airlines😉hehe it was a great flight! the food was yummy and hey, they even give you a postcard 2 write a msg and send relatives with your food and they post it for free too! LOL

Jai shree krishna!😊

Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

Haha thanks a lot!😛

but i gotta say, i hate air india! I think if you sit at the back of economy class near the toilets, I would officially call u the most unlickiest person alive!😛😆and i really dont like the food much either!My mummy papa promised me never to take me in air india again!😆horrific experience man! last time i went to india, i went through austrian airlines😉hehe it was a great flight! the food was yummy and hey, they even give you a postcard 2 write a msg and send relatives with your food and they post it for free too! LOL

Jai shree krishna!😊

Really? How could u (jk!).. I thought my Air India flight was the best (I think its because I flew on thier new route (JFK to DEL) which started Jan 2008)..THey had larg planes I think 777, or 747 or something, so it was large...Plus the seats was empty in my row (except for one guy at the end)...My second best flight was with Swiss Air to Egypt, that was excellent!

All in all, bring music, books on the plane, makes it easy! The post card thing is cool, wish Air India had that. I wish I lived in Europe, would be closer to India 😭...Better yet, living in India😃! Maybe one day I can get a large position in India😳!

thx, Jai Ram Shri Ram,

hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AsliiGuy

Really? How could u (jk!).. I thought my Air India flight was the best (I think its because I flew on thier new route (JFK to DEL) which started Jan 2008)..THey had larg planes I think 777, or 747 or something, so it was large...Plus the seats was empty in my row (except for one guy at the end)...My second best flight was with Swiss Air to Egypt, that was excellent!

All in all, bring music, books on the plane, makes it easy! The post card thing is cool, wish Air India had that. I wish I lived in Europe, would be closer to India 😭...Better yet, living in India😃! Maybe one day I can get a large position in India😳!

thx, Jai Ram Shri Ram,

Believe me you are a very lucky guy to ever board an India flight(any!) which is virtually empty!😛In my entire life, about the 10-15 times that i havebeen to India, my plane journey has been spent kicking the person ahead of me due to my loong legs😆and maybe its just me, but i always felt air india gives less foot space😭😆

Oya, I heard that USA to India is veryyy loong! Even worse than the 12-14 hours I usually travel! But hey, I usually travel with a stopover, cmon yaar, im a typical indian so itx cheaper!😆

Yeah i've heard swiss air is quite good! But I wanna try out the worlds best airline-singapore airlines some day!😊and yeah, I often wish I live in India too, heaven on earth!😃

Jai Shree Krishna=]

Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

Believe me you are a very lucky guy to ever board an India flight(any!) which is virtually empty!😛In my entire life, about the 10-15 times that i havebeen to India, my plane journey has been spent kicking the person ahead of me due to my loong legs😆and maybe its just me, but i always felt air india gives less foot space😭😆

Oya, I heard that USA to India is veryyy loong! Even worse than the 12-14 hours I usually travel! But hey, I usually travel with a stopover, cmon yaar, im a typical indian so itx cheaper!😆

Yeah i've heard swiss air is quite good! But I wanna try out the worlds best airline-singapore airlines some day!😊and yeah, I often wish I live in India too, heaven on earth!😃

Jai Shree Krishna=]

Ur a Lucky one yaar👏! I want to live in the UK, we have some offices in Bracknell...I think my flight to India was a lucky one then, I had empty seats! I am also tall, but I had no problems stretching my legs to the right... I can never sit in a window seat🤢 .The singapore airlines I hear is a dream...I want to ride the new large airbus, but very expensive.........😭 Lekin mei kya karunga! mei garib hu 😭

talk later!

Jai Shri Krishna meri dost!

nriatul thumbnail
It is much safer to travel in an airplane, than to travel on the Indian roads. I think you should be more concerned about your ground travel in India. Accidents happen more on the ground than in the air.

The airplanes are quite sophisticated technical things. I wouldn't worry about travelling in air. And it's not really a long journey from UK to India compared to US to India.

Think about flight attendants and the pilots. Do you think that they would hold their jobs if there was too much danger involved in travelling in airplanes?

www.healthbusinesssuccess.blogspot.com
Dear friend there is absolutely nothing to worry about. I have nearly travelled the world by plane, and have been upto New York, London and nearly whole of Europe, I have travelled in india also alot. Recent from Chandigarh to Mumbai and back. They say that flying is the most safe journey that anyone can do. But a few mishaps have happened due to some insanity of individuals. Jab Bhagwan sath Ho toh Kiya Darna. Have a happy trip. Safe Journey friend.