Written update for1st July 2008

khaleda aktar m thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey guyz my frends herez the update for 1st July, 2008:

Bhakti was massaging Maaji's feet wid some cream (dnt know wat was it),Maaji told her enough,how much she'll do now but Bhakti said about the cream that it was made by this nd that.Then suddenly they heared chalpa,she was callin Alpa bhabi loudly.Alpa was in her room,Chalpa told her that alpa's husband came to know everythn about the drama that they send the servants.Manjula was lisenin wat they were sayin,nd here Alpa was scared,she was thinking wat will happen now.Then she saw Manjula nd she said don't worry everythn will be alrite.Then Alpa's nd Chalpa's husbands came from office to their,they came suddenly nd the 3rd bro was callin 4 Alpa very loudly nd very angrily.allthe bahu's came in the hall nd Bhakti was in the kitchen even she heared nd she looked wat was happenin.Then Alpa's husband was askin her wat was all that drama for nd why did they tell lie?Actually he came to know coz by mistake Alpa's cell phone was wid him nd those servants was not I their village,they were in Alpa's maayka.So maybe he received a call from there nd came to know that they weren't in their village.Alpa was crying nd then Manjula thought that her husband knew only that they are in Alpa's after or before that ho doesn't know anythn so she planned something else.But at first she tried to help nd talk to her husband but he didn't listen then she raised her voice nd told that the servants were coming back so in their way to Ahmedabad,Rajkot also comes first so they went there.Nd the other bahu's also added that Alpa's mom had made some dishes which she was gonna sell so Alpa told her to send it 2 their house nd so the servants went their to get the food.Nd then both the husbands felt sorry coz they shouted their wives 4 no reason.Then they both thought to have their lunch nd go.So they told them to bring food.They all went to the dinin table nd all the bahu's were standin there in front of the table.Alpa's husband was askin her to bring the food but she wasn't moving.Then bhakti came wid the food nd was serving.They were praisin her.Then the 3rd bro asked her "U made all the food?" she said yes.Then he got angry nd stood up nd started shouting at his wife that "wat do u do whole day,Y dnt u help Bhakti" Bhakti told him that she made it widout any1s will or orders,then he got angry more nd startd shoutin again,he said "see,widout any1s order she started her work coz she knows her duty nd her responsibility" Then Bhakti was telling him not to get angry nd not to insult the food,then quietly they had their food nd they left,he also gave ashirwaad 2 Bhakti.After that Alpa started crying,nd all of them were consoling her.All of them were telling her to stop crying,coz its no1 else but her own husband shouted at her,but Alpa said 'I am not crying bcoz he shouted but bcoz I was goin 2 help Bhakti but he came that's y'.Then Bhakti said sorry nd told her that 'I din know he wud shout like dat'.Chalpa said "then y u have to say that u only did everythn",Bhakti answered "whatever he asked I jus said that" then Rajeshwari came nd said" u could have stayed quiet also" then manjula said enough of it now,then she told Bhakti then they all are gonna clean the house.Bhakti said but 'I've finished kitchen work,Manjula said "that was all for us but in the evening some frends r coming for them also u cook some food"(I think their another plan) nd that was itโ€ฆit ends here!!!

THANKYOU!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laali4shekhar thumbnail
thanks friend!

omg when will this melodrama act by the 5 bahu's end

bhakti should become strong

she is too silent
khaleda aktar m thumbnail

Originally posted by: maayka fan

thanks friend!

omg when will this melodrama act by the 5 bahu's end

bhakti should become strong

she is too silent

Heyy friend!!!Ur welcome!!nd thanx for calling me as ur friend!!1so sweet...Well ur rite,Bhakti should be strong yarr..um jus waitin 4 that.....๐Ÿ˜Š

TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
good update! this show is good! ๐Ÿ˜›