Manish has lots to do-Farhan

rosewood104 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Manish has lots to do

Manish Paul

Manish Paul is a jack of all trades.

Whether its veejaying shows like Love Guru and Please To Play, RJing, anchoring shows or acting on TV, he has attempted all with the same zest and vigour. But after a point of time, he left RJing and took up acting full-time. "I love acting the most because I love talking. RJing takes a lot of your time and is very hectic and there's a lot to learn and lot to say in there," he explains.

As far as acting is concerned, Manish has played the friendly ghost Ni Ke in Ghost Bana Dost and is currently acting in shows like Chhoona Hai Aasmaan and Radha Ki Betiyaan Kuchh Kar Dikhayengi on NDTV Imagine. The Delhi guy considers the role of Karan Saluja, the fashion photographer which he plays in Radha Ki ... as more like him. "It's a very bindaas, chilled out type of role and I'm more like that.
The producers  too felt that I would do justice to it," he says.
In Chhoona Hai Aasmaan, Manish is playing the role of Flt Lt Farhan Zeidi and he is supposed to be the fun element in the show.

"Apart from my role, I do a lot of masti on the sets. I joke around, play pranks on everyone just to create a very friendly atmosphere. Sometimes I simply tell them that their car is towed away and when they panic and go to check out, we all start laughing. So much so that sometimes it becomes difficult to shoot emotional scenes when I'm around," he says, adding, "And when I start laughing, I can't stop. So there's this co-actor Vivaan who presses my biceps so hard that I get blood clots and then I concentrate on the pain and stop laughing," relates the actor who got married last year. "Earlier I used to take up lot of assignments but now since my wife Sanyukta is there, I go home soon after my shoots," he says, adding, "Since she's fond of travelling, every Sunday we drive down to Lonavla in the morning and spend some time there," he signs off on a happy note.

cheers
resh

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rafa.LunaPotter thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks buddy...nice to know him better!!! 😛
arabian_love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
oh thanks a lot for the info rosewood 😊 ,wow it shows farhan is a jolly person. 😉