Question 10) Where arrows once spoke,
I answered in rhythm.
The warrior vanished behind a borrowed name,
and the bow gave way to another art.
In that court, who was I?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Question 10) Where arrows once spoke,
I answered in rhythm.
The warrior vanished behind a borrowed name,
and the bow gave way to another art.
In that court, who was I?
You were Arjuna, disguised as the eunuch dance teacher Brihannala in the court of King Virata.
Answer: Arjuna, as Brihannala ✅
In the Virata court, Arjuna lived in disguise as Brihannala, serving as a dance and music teacher to Princess Uttara. He had set aside his warrior identity and taught the women of the palace arts instead.
Arjun as Brihannala
Correct answer: +50 pointsOriginally posted by: priya185
You were Arjuna, disguised as the eunuch dance teacher Brihannala in the court of King Virata.
Question 11) Unscramble the letters:
ATNRKAIBUMJAHOD
(Two words hidden inside)
Arjun in court as Brihannala
KAMBOJA + DHITARUN
I will wait for 1 more minute for the correct answer, else it will remain open for all the participants to answer. First right answer after the live slot will give you +50 points.
Question 12) I was a Kaurava who did not always agree with the actions of my elder brother. When the great war came, however, I still fought on his side.
Who am I?
Welcoming the participants for this live slot of 11 PM - 12 AM IST, 25.9.2026 (Friday). Rules are shared in the main game thread. 11 PM-12 AM...
Welcoming the participants for this live slot of 8-9 PM IST, 25.9.2026 (Friday). Rules are shared in the main game thread. 8-9 PM IST Arpita00001...
Welcoming the participants for this live slot of 5-6 PM IST, 25.9.2026 (Friday). Rules will be shared in the main game thread. 5-6 PM IST Rosyme...
Jab baat ho Mahabharat ki, toh seekhne ka safar kabhi khatam nahi hota...📖✨ This Janmashtami, get ready to enter a Pathshala where knowledge...
Welcoming all the participants of Mahabharat Ki Pathshala Season 1 to the Common Wall of Mahabharat Katha!
154