wow can GT pull a win from here? will rcb choke like they used to?
Match Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
wow can GT pull a win from here? will rcb choke like they used to?
I chose Prasidh for wickets 
they're on and off with tosses
Hardik mostly wins
Originally posted by: PunnyPotato
I didn't knew that
Honestly
With my luck I don't even use that much brain
Gill is that bad with toss?
Plz tell me who are nice and bad with toss this season?
Kamse kam uske points toh mile
Pata chal jaye toh info mujhe bhi pass kar dena.
i chose BhuviOriginally posted by: PunnyPotato
I chose Prasidh for wickets
Originally posted by: SoniRita
wow can GT pull a win from here? will rcb choke like they used to?
GT is more of a choker atp.
I want statement from Gill like Rutu..it is on me
Hahhahahahah
KING vs Prince
16.5 6
Rabada to David, SIX runs
And is that another one? No, it's flown beyond deep third!
Give some extras…Don’t be chindi
I know re, RCB hi jeetegi. mein toh statement derahi thi bas
Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...
Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...
🏏IPL 2026, Match 1 RCB v SRH at M Chinnaswamy stadium, Bengaluru on 28/3/26 at 7:30PM IST 🏏 Vs The IPL 2026 kicks off with Royal Challengers...
🏏IPL 2026:Royal Challengers Bengaluru vs Gujarat Titans, Final, Ahmedabad🏏 The stage is set for the grand finale of the Indian Premier League...
33