Better than Chootil (Injured) Super Kings 
Match Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Better than Chootil (Injured) Super Kings 
Rashid ki 50 loading 
Mereko toh toss ke bhi nahi milenge 
I missed this one🤣🤣🤣
why?? You really picked gill in toss???Originally posted by: PunnyPotato
I did chose RCB for win, so mereko 10 he milenge
Toss ke liye I chose GT
gaye 4s ke pts
Jitesh 
6 Marna zaroori tha 
Jitu pillu b maar raha hai
you just said and he took a wkOriginally posted by: SalluTheUllu
Rashid ki 50 loading
why?? You really picked gill in toss???
I didn't knew that
Honestly
With my luck I don't even use that much brain 
Gill is that bad with toss?
Plz tell me who are nice and bad with toss this season?
Kamse kam uske points toh mile
Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...
Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...
🏏IPL 2026, Match 1 RCB v SRH at M Chinnaswamy stadium, Bengaluru on 28/3/26 at 7:30PM IST 🏏 Vs The IPL 2026 kicks off with Royal Challengers...
🏏IPL 2026:Royal Challengers Bengaluru vs Gujarat Titans, Final, Ahmedabad🏏 The stage is set for the grand finale of the Indian Premier League...
33