I sent the answers .pls check pete
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I sent the answers .pls check pete
Originally posted by: Surilikoyal
All the best Rosy
I found the G section tough.U got all answers correct??
Yes G was tough .. correct im not sure....
Odd one was tough
I know mine is wrong
I did akkad bakkad Bombay on it as I kept getting same answer for 2 pic
Oh well will see Saturday pete will post answers
Thank God deadline is on Saturday. I started doing the rounds last night due to procrastination.
Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
Thank God deadline is on Saturday. I started doing the rounds last night due to procrastination.
Yaar sab log itna high funda angrezi bolte hai
Apun ko nahi aata samaj
Fir Google uncle ko poocha kahna kya chahta hai yeh Bhai ๐คฆ๐คท
Angrezi desh main rehne ka natijaOriginally posted by: chatterbox
Yaar sab log itna high funda angrezi bolte hai
Apun ko nahi aata samaj
Fir Google uncle ko poocha kahna kya chahta hai yeh Bhai ๐คฆ๐คท

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
Angrezi desh main rehne ka natija
Sahi Jaa rahe ho
Phir bhi dil hai hindustani ๐๐
Originally posted by: chatterbox
Yaar sab log itna high funda angrezi bolte hai
Apun ko nahi aata samaj
Fir Google uncle ko poocha kahna kya chahta hai yeh Bhai ๐คฆ๐คท
Jhoot jhoot sab jhoot hai!
I remember reading old Jjkn forum posts.....the level of english in those posts used to make my head spin.....and you were a part of that forum as well
Originally posted by: CID-fan-394
Jhoot jhoot sab jhoot hai!
I remember reading old Jjkn forum posts.....the level of english in those posts used to make my head spin.....and you were a part of that forum as well
Tapori English tha Mera
Kuch bhi padte ho ๐๐๐
tapori hindi suna hai...but tapori English
woh kaunsa forum tha I need the link .Main bhi padh lu .Can u share the link Pete?
Baithe baithe bore ho rhi hun
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
Luck hai mera gayab kya Kehta hai tu harega kya Phir bhi bingo khelte rahein Hichkichana sharmana kya Khul ke khelo khul ke haaro Aao aao yeh...
451