Yes , starting with popcorn.
This post is less than 5 words
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yes , starting with popcorn.
This post is less than 5 words
90โ of the questions are from South Indian movies n Google lens is giving me different answers ๐
I'm so bored now ๐
Originally posted by: TUKI.MICKY
90โ of the questions are from South Indian movies n Google lens is giving me different answers ๐
I'm so bored now ๐
Yeah but most of those movies have bolly comnections that's why i gave those questions
Originally posted by: TUKI.MICKY
90โ of the questions are from South Indian movies n Google lens is giving me different answers ๐
I'm so bored now ๐
Ya i know
Isliye Pete ke liye punishment socha hai
Badi unchee cheez hai hum
Dekh lena pete Bach ke rahna
U cross chk whatever u r getting
Put right questions
U will get
I doubt anyone will get 100/100 in this paper
@bold: this restriction is removed as far as I know
phir yeh kyun ?
Originally posted by: chatterbox
Ya i know
Isliye Pete ke liye punishment socha hai
Badi unchee cheez hai hum
Dekh lena pete Bach ke rahna
U cross chk whatever u r getting
Put right questions
U will get
I doubt anyone will get 100/100 in this paper
Haan haan ik badi unchee cheez ho aap Parvatlal ji (iykyk)
The highest points earner so far has.....not gotten full 60 poins
Originally posted by: missFiesty_69
@bold: this restriction is removed as far as I know
phir yeh kyun ?
I got used to typing that line that's why
Originally posted by: CID-fan-394
Haan haan ik badi unchee cheez ho aap Parvatlal ji (iykyk)
The highest points earner so far has.....not gotten full 60 poins
Ha ha paper was tough that's why
Finally sent the answers....
All the best RosyFinally sent the answers....

I found the G section tough.U got all answers correct??
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
Luck hai mera gayab kya Kehta hai tu harega kya Phir bhi bingo khelte rahein Hichkichana sharmana kya Khul ke khelo khul ke haaro Aao aao yeh...
451