🖥 Screen detective game S2 | Unmask the Movie/Show | 🖥 Results P44- Page 33

Created

Last reply

Replies

479

Views

15k

Users

58

Likes

858

Frequent Posters

Surilikoyal thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail Screen Detective 2 Participant Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 6 months ago

I sent the answers .pls check pete

Rosyme thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Surilikoyal

All the best Rosysmiley1smiley20I found the G section tough.U got all answers correct??

Yes G was tough .. correct im not sure....

Edited by Rosyme - 6 months ago
chatterbox thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Rosyme

Yes G was tough .. correct im not sure....

Odd one was tough

I know mine is wrong

I did akkad bakkad Bombay on it as I kept getting same answer for 2 pic

Oh well will see Saturday pete will post answers

1258212 thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Thank God deadline is on Saturday. I started doing the rounds last night due to procrastination.

chatterbox thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Thank God deadline is on Saturday. I started doing the rounds last night due to procrastination.

Yaar sab log itna high funda angrezi bolte hai

Apun ko nahi aata samaj

Fir Google uncle ko poocha kahna kya chahta hai yeh Bhai ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿคท

1258212 thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Yaar sab log itna high funda angrezi bolte hai

Apun ko nahi aata samaj

Fir Google uncle ko poocha kahna kya chahta hai yeh Bhai ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿคท

Angrezi desh main rehne ka natija smiley36
chatterbox thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Angrezi desh main rehne ka natija smiley36

Sahi Jaa rahe ho

Phir bhi dil hai hindustani ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

CID-fan-394 thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Yaar sab log itna high funda angrezi bolte hai

Apun ko nahi aata samaj

Fir Google uncle ko poocha kahna kya chahta hai yeh Bhai ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿคท

Jhoot jhoot sab jhoot hai!

I remember reading old Jjkn forum posts.....the level of english in those posts used to make my head spin.....and you were a part of that forum as wellsmiley36

chatterbox thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: CID-fan-394

Jhoot jhoot sab jhoot hai!

I remember reading old Jjkn forum posts.....the level of english in those posts used to make my head spin.....and you were a part of that forum as wellsmiley36

Tapori English tha Mera

Kuch bhi padte ho ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

DivineBliss thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Tapori English tha Mera

Kuch bhi padte ho ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

tapori hindi suna hai...but tapori English smiley36 woh kaunsa forum tha

I need the link .Main bhi padh lu .Can u share the link Pete?

Baithe baithe bore ho rhi hunsmiley12

Edited by DivineBliss - 6 months ago

Related Topics

Members Lounge thumbnail

Posted by: Minionite ยท 1 months ago

The Summer Sheep Diaries (R6 Ans + Results p38-39)

Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...

Expand โ–ผ
Members Lounge thumbnail

Posted by: Minionite ยท 2 months ago

Luck hai mera gayab kya Kehta hai tu harega kya Phir bhi bingo khelte rahein Hichkichana sharmana kya Khul ke khelo khul ke haaro Aao aao yeh...

Expand โ–ผ
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".