Do Deewane Seher Mein Title Track

Movie Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

3

Views

602

Users

2

Likes

7

Frequent Posters

Rosyme thumbnail

Love Legion

Posted: 7 months ago
#2

This team has come in Wheel of Fortune today. Im seeing the episode now.

The director told Akshay Kumar that he shot the movie in 37 days.

I was wondering how the producer SLB allowed the shoot to finish in 37 days.

And Akshay Kumar would have thought I will work with this director later as he shot it very fast.

Edited by Rosyme - 7 months ago
oyebollywood thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago
#3

Originally posted by: Rosyme

This team has come in Wheel of Fortune today. Im seeing the episode now.

The director told Akshay Kumar that he shot the movie in 37 days.

I was wondering how the producer SLB allowed the shoot to finish in 37 days.

And Akshay Kumar would have thought I will work with this director later as he shot it very fast.

This might also be disaster like Tu Yaa Main

I thought this Title track might be improved version of amol palekar zarina song do deewane but it's totally different

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 3 months ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14IA7mkz5Aw https://x.com/i/status/2067122343143788637

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14IA7mkz5Aw
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 5 months ago

Now that Do Deewane Sehr Mein has landed on Netflix, I’m guessing a lot more people have caught up with it. I went in with tempered...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 5 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2045019698258170306

https://x.com/i/status/2045019698258170306
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 8 days ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DddSi1JoO8d/?stkn=ZG5vYzM4bTRxOG40

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DddSi1JoO8d/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 9 days ago

Can’t wait https://x.com/jnijraahill/status/2101142175362974160?s=46 t=vevCm3I0SGjUvmq-Bjkadg

https://x.com/jnijraahill/status/2101142175362974160
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".