If they switch costumes, then this is literally Shivangi and Shesha (before she fell in "love" with Ritvik) in a parallel universe. 


Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
If they switch costumes, then this is literally Shivangi and Shesha (before she fell in "love" with Ritvik) in a parallel universe. 


nia was a golden snake too but on the pirates of carribean she's a black snake...shivangi was not shivangi in the AI tribute video in yesterday's episode lol
I've blocked S4 from memory, like, you can tell me she was neon green and I'd believe you.
Neither of the two AI Mouni Roys looked alike tbh.
Originally posted by: firewings_diya
Ye naya gaana hai n7 ke liye
I think apart from her screams and the close-up on the prosthetic teeth from hell, this has been the best scene of the entire series so far.
I also really like how they're trying to go for more aesthetic shots; the scene where all the other snakes are biting Purvi was actually quite good.
Originally posted by: firewings_diya
ghar mai. Wolf hai office main dragon aur entire family is like

Originally posted by: firewings_diya
aur woh socks bhi alag rang ki pehanthi hai
please, even Jassi matched her socks and shoes 
Originally posted by: Surilikoyal
Yeh Suri ne kitne jaanwar paal rakhe hai
Ek dragon hai ek werewolf hai aur pata nahi kitne hai
abhi bhi waqt hai, sabar karo, baad mein cheel, nevla, garoor, mayur, ullu sab aane waale hein
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
Speaking of Wolf, what was up with that foolish brother, who goes out at night to feed a stray dog milk and cookies. I was rooting for the wolf to bite his hand off. This is the second idiot, first one got murder after inviting 4 stranger in his house for water
Wait I take it back the 2nd was that bewakoof girl that took the elevator to the dragon and didn't run after seeing him
I was 100% on the bhediya's side, that idiot deserved to be torn limb from limb. (But lowkey, there are people who have dogs the size of wolves and keep like pet tigers and stuff, which is just so stupid.)
My mom was like, "isko yeh cute puppy kis angle se lag raha hein" 
i was thinking that werewolf was gonna be a shapeshifter for a second lolOriginally posted by: DazzlingDiya
I was 100% on the bhediya's side, that idiot deserved to be torn limb from limb. (But lowkey, there are people who have dogs the size of wolves and keep like pet tigers and stuff, which is just so stupid.)
My mom was like, "isko yeh cute puppy kis angle se lag raha hein"

season 2 was scrapped i believe though ..wasn't seema kapoor in a naagin tv show? i think in the late 90s or something..but khair each actress contributed in some form or the other to their show in some way or the other so lets see how pcc does her part here..Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
This woman needs to know her worth she's the G O A T Naagin of ITV. The warrior princess Amrita Singh, she was my hero. I stopped watching Naagin after season 3 so I had no idea Sayantani was in season 4 and that too with Shaleen, until Diya posted clips. Aruna Irani Ji talked about S2, after S1 Naaginn – Waadon Ki Agniparikshaa abrupt ending but Nope.
I still love the title song too
the dance sequence between aryaman and ananta was a nice one for a change without the spectacles but i felt a better bgm couldve sufficed although its good not to here ADHM for once lol..the two front tooth were distracting though..
haha, even surbhi c wasn't looking alikeOriginally posted by: DazzlingDiya
I've blocked S4 from memory, like, you can tell me she was neon green and I'd believe you.
Neither of the two AI Mouni Roys looked alike tbh.
..i thought, for a second, im looking at esha deol or someone else lol
Finally the day arrived, Naagin is all set to air its first episode tonight! So lets look back to the stuffs so far that has been trolled badly...
Naagin 7: Episode Discussion Thread #3 Kindly follow all IF Rules.
Let us discuss what will be the casting and story of naagin 8 My wish Shivangi Joshi( Rajpari Devlekha ) should be a part of season 8 She has...
I do not know where to start. I never thought I would write a post about Naagin, but Season 7 has really made me do it. What even is this show...
Welcome to Naagin 7 Social Media Thread !!! 🌺 🌺 🌺 🌺 🌺 Post links to social media (Twitter/Facebook/Instagram or other SM) updates related...
162