ek anaconda bhi laado issbaarOriginally posted by: Surilikoyal
Yeh Suri ne kitne jaanwar paal rakhe hai
Ek dragon hai ek werewolf hai aur pata nahi kitne hai
Yeti ka guest appearence bhi karwade dragon ka bhai yeti 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
ek anaconda bhi laado issbaarOriginally posted by: Surilikoyal
Yeh Suri ne kitne jaanwar paal rakhe hai
Ek dragon hai ek werewolf hai aur pata nahi kitne hai
Yeti ka guest appearence bhi karwade dragon ka bhai yeti 
Can't say show ko dragon karne ke liye yeti ka special appearance ho sakta hai.Mehek used to be scared of yeti na I used to laugh seeing thatOriginally posted by: firewings_diya
ek anaconda bhi laado issbaar
Yeti ka guest appearence bhi karwade dragon ka bhai yeti
Ek naagin yeti se darti haihaan usne yeti ke chakkar main pratha ko shesh naagin ka power lauta diya tha dar keOriginally posted by: Surilikoyal
Can't say show ko dragon karne ke liye yeti ka special appearance ho sakta hai.Mehek used to be scared of yeti na I used to laugh seeing that
Ek naagin yeti se darti hai

Balcony scene was good.The way Purvi climbed the pillar to save the child.I'm surprised how Purvi didn't come to know as half of her body turned into naagin for sometime.and again after sometime her body turned to full human.
Originally posted by: DazzlingDiya
YES!!! This is why I always say that Sayantani is the OG naagin.
And that theme song is so iconic!
This woman needs to know her worth she's the G O A T Naagin of ITV. The warrior princess Amrita Singh, she was my hero. I stopped watching Naagin after season 3 so I had no idea Sayantani was in season 4 and that too with Shaleen, until Diya posted clips. Aruna Irani Ji talked about S2, after S1 Naaginn – Waadon Ki Agniparikshaa abrupt ending but Nope.
I still love the title song too
Originally posted by: DazzlingDiya
Did anyone else feel like there was a significant shift in Purvi's personality? She went from timid and quiet to talkative and bubbly in the span of an episode. I don't think I've seen this happen with any other naagin, I mean, even Pragati just became more confident. Naagin ki shakti causing physical changes is common, but I've never seen anything like this.
On that note though, where can I apply to become a naagin? Mereko bhi naagin waale health benefits chahiye. Khamaka har do saal $200 deti hoon chashme ke liye.
I noticed and I loved that about her. Purvi was literally tripping over shadow now she's brave enough to walk to boss to say they're calling her to dance
Also liking Purvi dynamics with that unserious Aryamaan. Yo I cried when he stopped her from falling b with his finger on her forehead and drink in another

Wait is that Vedant next to brother who lied that Ananta was flirting with him. Then I guess the lazy actor is gone, but Vedant doesn't look like anyone bade bhai
hahah, it was so funny like suri ka paltu werewolf
actor made the scene hysterical


Speaking of Wolf, what was up with that foolish brother, who goes out at night to feed a stray dog milk and cookies. I was rooting for the wolf to bite his hand off. This is the second idiot, first one got murder after inviting 4 stranger in his house for water 
Wait I take it back the 2nd was that bewakoof girl that took the elevator to the dragon and didn't run after seeing him 
i feel kaand sab woh actor karke jaachuka hai. Vedant ko bas marne ka intezar karna hai😄Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
Wait is that Vedant next to brother who lied that Ananta was flirting with him. Then I guess the lazy actor is gone, but Vedant doesn't look like anyone bade bhai
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
Speaking of Wolf, what was up with that foolish brother, who goes out at night to feed a stray dog milk and cookies. I was rooting for the wolf to bite his hand off. This is the second idiot, first one got murder after inviting 4 stranger in his house for water
Wait I take it back the 2nd was that bewakoof girl that took the elevator to the dragon and didn't run after seeing him
First idiot -charity paglu
Second idiot - pyaar ishq mohabbqt bf paglu.
Third idiot - animal activist/lover paglu
Finally the day arrived, Naagin is all set to air its first episode tonight! So lets look back to the stuffs so far that has been trolled badly...
Naagin 7: Episode Discussion Thread #3 Kindly follow all IF Rules.
Let us discuss what will be the casting and story of naagin 8 My wish Shivangi Joshi( Rajpari Devlekha ) should be a part of season 8 She has...
I do not know where to start. I never thought I would write a post about Naagin, but Season 7 has really made me do it. What even is this show...
Welcome to Naagin 7 Social Media Thread !!! 🌺 🌺 🌺 🌺 🌺 Post links to social media (Twitter/Facebook/Instagram or other SM) updates related...
162