Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
The promo looks intresting.Thanks for sharing Shilpa.Loved the way Purvi aka Ananta punched wolves face and then fight then I think she will transform into ichchadhari naagin
Finally the day arrived, Naagin is all set to air its first episode tonight! So lets look back to the stuffs so far that has been trolled badly...
Naagin 7: Episode Discussion Thread #3 Kindly follow all IF Rules.
Let us discuss what will be the casting and story of naagin 8 My wish Shivangi Joshi( Rajpari Devlekha ) should be a part of season 8 She has...
I do not know where to start. I never thought I would write a post about Naagin, but Season 7 has really made me do it. What even is this show...
Welcome to Naagin 7 Social Media Thread !!! 🌺 🌺 🌺 🌺 🌺 Post links to social media (Twitter/Facebook/Instagram or other SM) updates related...
162