Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Shouldn't there be a limit when deciding what to post/to spread??? (in my thinking and feeling, to post t h i s in t h i s thread was quite off... although I generally don't open your KRK posts, I did it in t h i s thread... sad)
Originally posted by: Clochette
Shouldn't there be a limit when deciding what to post/to spread??? (in my thinking and feeling, to post t h i s in t h i s thread was quite off... although I generally don't open your KRK posts, I did it in t h i s thread... sad)
This has been posted by many not only KRK it's all over social media these thugs who spread false news on 11th need to be called out and ashamed publicly
Honestly, I don't care how many people in the vast world of social media post what at which time to prove their personal point... I reacted on what I read h e r e and reading the comments to KRK's post on Twitter, it just confirmed my disgust towards his way of assuring that he gets attention.
Dharmendra Singh Deol was awarded with Padma Vibhushan. Padma Bhushan awardees are - Alka Yagnik and Mammootty. R Madhavan, Prosenjit Chatterjee...
https://x.com/i/status/2060217267493986374
Amitabh Bachchan health updates- hospitalised https://www.indiaforums.com/article/veteran-actor-amitabh-bachchan-hospitalised-report_234403
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/choreographer-bosco-martis-shares-health-scare-as-he-remains-under-medical-observation_235191
...
11