I watched only the Yuvi’s part.. I feel his surrender is not real.. he may comeback with another plan.. I don’t think Gaurav was brought back just for 2-3 episodes.. This time he will do something big which may lead to S5 straight away.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I watched only the Yuvi’s part.. I feel his surrender is not real.. he may comeback with another plan.. I don’t think Gaurav was brought back just for 2-3 episodes.. This time he will do something big which may lead to S5 straight away.
It was successful. It’s just that a certain someone was insecure of the new leads getting all the SS. Hence why they kicked out that old Rahi and put the focus on Buddhiya and her udaans.
I think it wasn’t as successful in Anupamaa as shahi paneer made plans so they had to be back to Maa ki udaan for trps
same, I don't want repeat of boring track and maira toh ak heh🤣 and abhimaan ko naira -karthik bana rahe the.Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
But we already saw Naira’s story in Anupamaa 😒
Isse acha toh jagtap ka track hi copy kar lo 🤣
Haina. Isse accha Gen 3 ko copy karle as they never completed that story. Ya phir Savi ki story copy karlo. At least kuch toh badlav hoga from this constant copy paste of KairaOriginally posted by: AgniShiva
same, I don't want repeat of boring track and maira toh ak heh🤣 and abhimaan ko naira -karthik bana rahe the.
Isse acha toh jagtap ka track hi copy kar lo 🤣

shayad Akshara ki story milegiOriginally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
But we already saw Naira’s story in Anupamaa 😒
Maira is much like her Nani.
Originally posted by: Mehersudha
https://www.instagram.com/p/DQNqd7yCAwJ/
Ar gets up slowly and makes abheera get up
Maira comes there tells mumma papa
Yuvi is shocked to see her and abheera ar both say he can kill them not their beti
I don't understand why did TrashMaan leave Maira n ran back to lustybhira Did he think it would be impossible for Yuv to remove that table n harm maira
Bring back Geetanjali with nanna munna bacha.
Originally posted by: Mehersudha
that's diwali dress only not engagement
Cat bracelet gira tha ab ka,Maira ne rakha tha apne paas. Wapas kiya kya🤣😂
not with bacha. Wo kahi se bhi aa jayega🤣😂Originally posted by: BangBang_Shilpa
Bring back Geetanjali with nanna munna bacha.
Bring back geetanjali and make geetmaan endgame 🤣
Originally posted by: AgniShiva
10 saal se jail mein tha wo, beta kya Aasmaan se girega uska😂🤣
Abhi aayega toh bhi 10 saal chota hoga ml, fl se 😂
Yuvi usko leke jayega but ye log naira track copy kar sakte heh but Ab bhi jayegi vanvaas toh.
It could be like yuvi leke jaye and galti se mar jaye like geetu 😂🤣
Hamara Gen 5 Ml jail me paida hua
10 saal pehle
Jail me kisi lady contable ka beta hai wo
Or ye story future ke liye acchi hogi
ML will be having a Maa like Shivani who is lost
A maa like Swarna who loves him
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DWkd2zak20m/?img_index=3 igsh=MWJwdzRxY2l1czNmdw== Kajal Vidya and dishas mother dance for a song Aryan disha are...
3