Looks like he is trying
Kiss kaa kissa continues
hope he is successful or Mannat herself does the honors since she is just too happy 
Episode Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Looks like he is trying
Kiss kaa kissa continues
hope he is successful or Mannat herself does the honors since she is just too happy 
I couldn’t remember the term you’d used…..but you knew exactly what I meant 😉
Originally posted by: Shazia_h
I couldn’t remember the term you’d used…..but you knew exactly what I meant 😉
I think everyone including Mannat knows at this point what is "pavitra"
Looks like he is trying
Kiss kaa kissa continues
hope he is successful or Mannat herself does the honors since she is just too happy
https://youtu.be/9sF60INT_lA?si=o9DLSJcbbzqwdyh1
he’s scaled cranes in monsoon rains, leaped almost to his death let alone all his shameless attempts and she’s finally making her own moves on him - I say they BOTH deserve a snog or two 💋💋
Naa naa no drink, it makes him unconscious, he can't enjoy the action 🤪😝
Originally posted by: Shazia_h
I couldn’t remember the term you’d used…..but you knew exactly what I meant 😉
Hamare FL coded ML ke liye pyar hai ye 
Originally posted by: Jyotsna09
Naa naa no drink, it makes him unconscious, he can't enjoy the action 🤪😝
You have decided he is getting some action 
Have to bookmark this just for cutie pie Vikku 🙈
Looks like he is trying
Kiss kaa kissa continues
hope he is successful or Mannat herself does the honors since she is just too happy
IDT that she is happy. I feel she is bit angry at him for saying those things. That's why he pulled her closer 🤪.
Is she smiling here? I can't make out.
Ofc the wait is over, It's time for action 

WRITTEN UPDATES AND DAILY DISCUSSION THREAD NO 43 Welcome to Mannat - Har Khushi Paane Ki EDT Permission given by leprecheun
WRITTEN UPDATES AND DAILY DISCUSSION THREAD NO 42 Welcome to Mannat - Har Khushi Paane Ki EDT Permission given by leprecheun
Welcome to Chat Corner for Mannat forum We can do gupshup here
Permission given by Leprechaun
Welcome to BTS Thread of MHKPK...
31