The Ba****ds of Bollywood trailer

Created

Last reply

Replies

15

Views

6.6k

Users

9

Likes

9

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
#2

...

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago
Clochette thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
#3

it was already announced in the Ba***ds thread, dear...(and I'll post there)

oyebollywood thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
#4
Clochette thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
#5

Okay... then I think, you are okay with switching from there to here smiley1

So, I repeat my comment on the trailer: smiley32

oyebollywood thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
#6

Originally posted by: Clochette

Okay... then I think, you are okay with switching from there to here smiley1

So, I repeat my comment on the trailer: smiley32

I did not have any information about trailer launch today saw your comment just sometime back or else would have opened new thread

Clochette thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
#7

I also like the line:

"Too filmy to be real. Too real to be filmy."

Posted: 1 years ago
#8

When is it releasing? I like it. smiley36

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
#9

Thanks for sharing

snatch thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago
#10

i liked aamir and srk cameos especially aamirs. hatt hattt.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 1 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DcgBm7WINWJ/?igsi=ZGVvdzg5ZmliaXZv

https://www.instagram.com/p/DcgBm7WINWJ/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 1 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcKwhaVABMx/?igsh=cml5ZGZuY2ZxYndj

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcKwhaVABMx/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 1 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DcbC8-xDHTb/?img_index=1 igsi=c3hocXE2aWJxbWo5

https://www.instagram.com/p/DcbC8-xDHTb/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 1 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DcSlw_uGltL/?igsi=cnR3eGY4Y2Q5ZmRz

https://www.instagram.com/p/DcSlw_uGltL/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zip1rNaNYs https://x.com/i/status/2080168409032269965

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zip1rNaNYs
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".