The Ba****ds of Bollywood trailer

Created

Last reply

Replies

15

Views

6.6k

Users

9

Likes

9

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
#2

...

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago
Clochette thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
#3

it was already announced in the Ba***ds thread, dear...(and I'll post there)

oyebollywood thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
#4
Clochette thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
#5

Okay... then I think, you are okay with switching from there to here smiley1

So, I repeat my comment on the trailer: smiley32

oyebollywood thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
#6

Originally posted by: Clochette

Okay... then I think, you are okay with switching from there to here smiley1

So, I repeat my comment on the trailer: smiley32

I did not have any information about trailer launch today saw your comment just sometime back or else would have opened new thread

Clochette thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
#7

I also like the line:

"Too filmy to be real. Too real to be filmy."

Posted: 1 years ago
#8

When is it releasing? I like it. smiley36

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
#9

Thanks for sharing

snatch thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago
#10

i liked aamir and srk cameos especially aamirs. hatt hattt.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 1 months ago

https://variety.com/2026/tv/news/alia-bhatt-dont-be-shy-prime-video-premiere-date-1236841347/

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 1 months ago

"Drishyam the Conclusion" - Official Trailer - Ajay, Tabu - Rel. Oct 2

https://www.instagram.com/p/Dcm-heHTo2N/?igsi=NjlocG9tamduYmox

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 9 days ago

Udta Teer trailer- Ayushmann and Sara https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdoiaR2TqZo/?stkn=MW83MHN0NmVsMXNvbw==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdoiaR2TqZo/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 25 days ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/Dc-XTdGmiuP/?stkn=MTh2MmcwOTFqNTY3ZQ==

https://www.instagram.com/p/Dc-XTdGmiuP/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · a month ago

https://youtu.be/meknZizkusk?si=Hnqm9GOCI6ZegJ2v

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meknZizkusk
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".