Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
...
it was already announced in the Ba***ds thread, dear...(and I'll post there)
Okay... then I think, you are okay with switching from there to here 
So, I repeat my comment on the trailer: 
Originally posted by: Clochette
Okay... then I think, you are okay with switching from there to here
So, I repeat my comment on the trailer:
I did not have any information about trailer launch today saw your comment just sometime back or else would have opened new thread
I also like the line:
"Too filmy to be real. Too real to be filmy."
When is it releasing? I like it. 
Thanks for sharing
i liked aamir and srk cameos especially aamirs. hatt hattt.
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcgBm7WINWJ/?igsi=ZGVvdzg5ZmliaXZv
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcKwhaVABMx/?igsh=cml5ZGZuY2ZxYndj
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcbC8-xDHTb/?img_index=1 igsi=c3hocXE2aWJxbWo5
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcSlw_uGltL/?igsi=cnR3eGY4Y2Q5ZmRz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zip1rNaNYs https://x.com/i/status/2080168409032269965
1