
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏

Armaan sa ne disappoint kardiya 😔
The way he didn't hug abhira back
Jab se Anshuman tapak gaye, tab se meri yahi haaal
He will hug samskaranjali soon
Yes and I can imagine what she will say to Armaan saOriginally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
Phir Doormat will accept the child as her’s
"Silly Boy! Aap bohot acche ho.Aapko pata hai ki mein mom nahi ban sakti hu isliye aapne Geetanjali ki godh bhar di.Dont worry silly boy hum aapke aur Geetanjali ke bacche ko billi family mein include karlenge.Also mein diapers change kardungi.Aap apne chotu se cute se Brain mein stress matt lo"
anshu was interesting.I miss his daant dikha ke hasna.He was not annoying as baa baa baa kumar armaan sa.bande mein kuch baat thi.
Ok why are they suddenly showing armaan respecting boundaries 
F morals, f boundaries and f anyone who criticises the leads
I don't give a fck I want abhimaan romance 




BOLD-Ok why are they suddenly showing armaan respecting boundaries
F morals, f boundaries and f anyone who criticises the leads
I don't give a fck I want abhimaan romance

oh my god.May her soul rest in peace.
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3