CID Episode 70 - 17th August

Episode Discussions

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Silver Trio

Posted: 1 years ago
#1

Discuss today's episode over here...

Created

Last reply

Replies

8

Views

6.2k

Users

6

Likes

18

Frequent Posters

Chocolava5 thumbnail
Screen Detective Participant Thumbnail Enthusiast Thumbnail + 4

Team Purvi

Posted: 1 years ago
#2

Excited to see Purvi Abhijeet and Daya in Maharashtrian attire😍

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Silver Trio

Posted: 1 years ago
#3

Originally posted by: Chocolava5

Excited to see Purvi Abhijeet and Daya in Maharashtrian attire😍

That reminds me , I still to watch the precap of today's episode.

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Silver Trio

Posted: 1 years ago
#4

Just watched the precap....too odd and spooky , I'm definitely not watching the episode during night time....I might watch it sometime this week.

HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago
#5

The disguise scene was pretty good. overall a good episode to watch.

MannMeinRadha thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago
#6

So happy to see Shreya back as a proper part of the team.

SilverBell thumbnail

Team Forensics

Posted: 1 years ago
#7

I Watched The Episode

It Was Amazing And Spooky

smiley36

Ranjha2.O thumbnail
Screen Detective Participant Thumbnail Republic Rhythms Aazadi Quest Participant Thumbnail + 4

Team Duo

Posted: 1 years ago
#8

Why our forum is so silent nowdays 🤧

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Silver Trio

Posted: 1 years ago
#9

I really liked the episodesmiley14

Glad that Shreya is back in the teamsmiley40

I really enjoyed the funny bits in this episodesmiley36

When Abhijeet entered the chawl with fake moushtache I was like "All the residents have already seen him , how can they get fooled?"smiley3 and yet the culprit got fooledsmiley36 I'm relieved that for once the builder is not the killersmiley36

Such a great ending to the episodesmiley1

Can someone post a screenshot of Daya holing the statue at the end with Abhijeet standing next to him? Thanks in advancesmiley4

Edited by CID-fan-394 - 1 years ago

Related Topics

CID thumbnail

Posted by: Minionite · 7 months ago

https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/2025860918253703178

https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/2025860918253703178
Expand ▼
CID thumbnail

Posted by: ajay17october · 3 months ago

cid special bureau starts on sony wah channel at night

Expand ▼
CID thumbnail

Posted by: SparkleSoul · 6 months ago

Television actor Jaswir Kaur, best known for her roles in shows such as Anupamaa , CID and Gangaa, recently spoke about how she was “forced” to...

Expand ▼
CID thumbnail

Posted by: Ranjha2.O · 4 months ago

RETELECAST Narrative voice:- Mujhe 20 saal ho gaye Bombay mein /a sunrise over the beach, with soft waves gently touching the shore in a calm,...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".