1/4 of the season is over, people!

TheSlayer thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Engager Level 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 hours ago
#1

And here I am, wondering what the next WOW factor is going to be.

What exactly is happening on this show? I’m genuinely trying my best to keep up with the contestants and their gameplay, but the more I think about it, the more I feel like the show is going nowhere.

First, it was all about the pool of contestants. Then it became groupism. And now, apparently, it’s all about creating content.

But who are we actually supposed to support? And who are we supposed to bash? Because honestly, I have no idea anymore.

Someone, please drop a clue or two. Should I keep watching and hope things eventually pick up, or is this a good time to quit? smiley23

Created

Last reply

Replies

2

Views

41

Users

2

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 4 hours ago
#2

The show drags on forever. I think Qazi is popular and I like him

TheSlayer thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Engager Level 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 hours ago
#3

Originally posted by: priya185

The show drags on forever. I think Qazi is popular and I like him

And what are the others doing?

Related Topics

Bigg Boss 20 thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 27 days ago

Which contestants are you supporting/ liking so far this season and why?

Expand ▼
Bigg Boss 20 thumbnail

Posted by: ThomasCruise · 24 days ago

In one of the unseen clips which could be seen on Voot, I distinctly remember a contestant talking about Qazi, knowing him personally and saying...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".