CID Episode 62 - 20th July- Page 2

Episode Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

53

Views

10.9k

Users

13

Likes

105

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 6

Team Golden Trio

Posted: 1 years ago
#11

Originally posted by: Misty600

Kidney touching performance ho toh kidney mein hi headache hoga 😁 😊

Sirf kidney touching hi nahi... Liver, lungs and stomach touching performance bhi hai ye...

But seriously, I do want to know... Who even selected these actors? Baaki episodes mein toh dhang ke actors pakad kar laaye the... Is baar aankhe daan mein de di thi kya actors dhoondhte time?

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 6

Team Golden Trio

Posted: 1 years ago
#12

Alright... I do have to say. The entire Purvi stealing the room card move was done extremely smoothly.

I really liked how they showed Purvi taking advantage of that altercation to smoothly take out that card from her pocket. Awesome execution.

Misty600 thumbnail
7th Anniversary Thumbnail Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
#13

Originally posted by: Nikita_99503

Alright... I do have to say. The entire Purvi stealing the room card move was done extremely smoothly.

I really liked how they showed Purvi taking advantage of that altercation to smoothly take out that card from her pocket. Awesome execution.

Exactly!!

Loved it 🔥

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 6

Team Golden Trio

Posted: 1 years ago
#14

Bhai jhootha faltu ka makkhan maarna toh koi Abhijeet Babu se seekhe...

Kya mast bewakoof banaya hai Latisha ko... Just so that Purvi would get time to investigate.

Posted: 1 years ago
#15

Now I know reason of yesterday flirting

TianaWrites thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 6

Team Forensics

Posted: 1 years ago
#16

Side Actor: Aapko kaise pata chala criminal kon hai?

ACP sir: Instinct hum usse instinct kehte hainsmiley37

Side Actor: Hum samje nahi hai sir

Me: Mujhe bhismiley37Why man why i didn't get the instinct to sleep earlysmiley37

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 6

Team Golden Trio

Posted: 1 years ago
#17

For Fawkes Sake!!!!

Like what the eff is even going on?? What in the effin hell was that kiddish voice?

As if their comedy wasn't bad enough... They had to show one faking a kiddish voice too?

Kya bakwas hai ye bey??

Edited by Nikita_99503 - 1 years ago
Misty600 thumbnail
7th Anniversary Thumbnail Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
#18
Purvi be like: Kis ghadi mein iss dhakkan hotel ki tarif ki thi maine!!!
Misty600 thumbnail
7th Anniversary Thumbnail Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
#19

Originally posted by: Nikita_99503

For Fawkes Sake!!!!

Like what the eff is even going on?? What in the effin hell was that kiddish voice?

As if their comedy wasn't bad enough... They had to show one faking a kiddish voice too?

Kya bakwas hai ye bey??

Seriously

I was like: Mat kar behen....

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 6

Team Golden Trio

Posted: 1 years ago
#20

Originally posted by: Misty600

Seriously

I was like: Mat kar behen....

I was literally about to curse out loud...

Had I not been mindful of my parents watching the show with me, koi na koi gaali nikal gayi hoti muh se...

Please... I don't want to see any such great acting and comedy ever again.

Maaf karo bhai!!

Edited by Nikita_99503 - 1 years ago

Related Topics

CID thumbnail

Posted by: Minionite · 7 months ago

https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/2025860918253703178

https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/2025860918253703178
Expand ▼
CID thumbnail

Posted by: ajay17october · 3 months ago

cid special bureau starts on sony wah channel at night

Expand ▼
CID thumbnail

Posted by: SparkleSoul · 6 months ago

Television actor Jaswir Kaur, best known for her roles in shows such as Anupamaa , CID and Gangaa, recently spoke about how she was “forced” to...

Expand ▼
CID thumbnail

Posted by: Ranjha2.O · 4 months ago

RETELECAST Narrative voice:- Mujhe 20 saal ho gaye Bombay mein /a sunrise over the beach, with soft waves gently touching the shore in a calm,...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".