Like I said in the previous thread I haven't watched the episode yet and since it's going to be a two episode arc I'll watch both the episodes tomorrow
Discuss today's episode in this thread.
Like I said in the previous thread I haven't watched the episode yet and since it's going to be a two episode arc I'll watch both the episodes tomorrow
Discuss today's episode in this thread.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hello everyone
Uhhhhh... Acidic Poison??
I have been a Chemistry student... But frankly, I've never heard of an acidic poison...
Yes, l quit chemistry after my bachelor's degree a couple of years ago. But I don't remember reading about any such poison.
Anyone knows what it is??
Originally posted by: Misty600
The side actors are a headache!!! Seriously!!!!
Adha episode enke vjah se khrab hora
Kyunki mujhe washroom jaana tha
Ccouldn't help laughing at that excuse
Originally posted by: Nikita_99503
Uhhhhh... Acidic Poison??
I have been a Chemistry student... But frankly, I've never heard of an acidic poison...
Yes, l quit chemistry after my bachelor's degree a couple of years ago. But I don't remember reading about any such poison.
Anyone knows what it is??
Not a science student but never heard about it
Originally posted by: Misty600
The side actors are a headache!!! Seriously!!!!
Naah... Actually these side actors are not just a simple headache. They are really giving me a serious headache in my kidneys...
Originally posted by: Nikita_99503
Naah... Actually these side actors are not just a simple headache. They are really giving me a serious headache in my kidneys...
Kidney touching performance ho toh kidney mein hi headache hoga 😁 😊
Honestly. At first seeing those burnt leaves, I thought the killer might have added a concentrated acid to the drink. Similarly, when that girl threw that vial, I thought it contained some acid since it was shown smoking...
But then all of a sudden, out of the blue Dr. Tarika mentions "acidic poison" and I am like 'what even is that'?
https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/2025860918253703178
cid special bureau starts on sony wah channel at night
Television actor Jaswir Kaur, best known for her roles in shows such as Anupamaa , CID and Gangaa, recently spoke about how she was “forced” to...
RETELECAST Narrative voice:- Mujhe 20 saal ho gaye Bombay mein /a sunrise over the beach, with soft waves gently touching the shore in a calm,...
35