It was fun naa... Discussing with friends.. Real deal to woh fun convo haina
Misses you Muskaan next time please do join us since you make things lot more fun

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
It was fun naa... Discussing with friends.. Real deal to woh fun convo haina
Misses you Muskaan next time please do join us since you make things lot more fun

Next time pakka
you know na why I couldn't participate this time
Me right now

Sukhi parivaar, crazy parivaar

Maybe our ashirvaad helped you score well you never know


Originally posted by: --Priyaa--
Misses you Muskaan next time please do join us since you make things lot more fun
Definitely priya
I missed you all
And this beautiful badge too
Now I'm back.. Koi hai new games launch karne wale?
Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
Hinna, iss game ka one and only maqsad tha to bring us close as a team of people with absolutely terrific lucks
Terrific luck se yaad aa aaya my No.1 Briefcase so lucky

Hina definitely made sure the team stuck together and gave the right advices!
Definitely priya
![]()
I missed you all
![]()
And this beautiful badge too
![]()
Now I'm back.. Koi hai new games launch karne wale?
Yo muski hows u
All good with u
Rest well ok
Definitely priya
![]()
I missed you all
![]()
And this beautiful badge too
![]()
Now I'm back.. Koi hai new games launch karne wale?
Yes I heard few games are coming up by Sandy,Pete and hope more
Glad you are back yay
CB
Happy to be back at home..🥰
Yup.. That's the only work I'm doing now

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--
Yes I heard few games are coming up by Sandy,Pete and hope more
Glad you are back yay
I hope we ll make our mission 50 badges possible soon
Where are my badge warriors friends?
Welcome to the return of the most enjoyable and least time consuming game on IF! It is time for Deal or No Deal Season 2! This season you’ll be...
Jhoot bole kauva kaate Kaale kuave se daariyo Well if not a kala kuava, then at least Shreya se toh dariyo. Because…in the evergreen words of...
320