There's a conspiracy theory that human population is aimed to be reduced by 2030 by various means (including pandemics) for a sustainable future of earth and its resources.
For details of Agenda 2030 just google the term.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
There's a conspiracy theory that human population is aimed to be reduced by 2030 by various means (including pandemics) for a sustainable future of earth and its resources.
For details of Agenda 2030 just google the term.
Originally posted by: NathuPaapi
There's a conspiracy theory that human population is aimed to be reduced by 2030 by various means (including pandemics) for a sustainable future of earth and its resources.
For details of Agenda 2030 just google the term.
Ya before long back I read a Chinese scientist said how india population can be destroyed scientifically n karma China facing no babies n their population declining.
So I'm reading that the mock drills have been postponed...
The eighth one is a permanent entry
https://x.com/Vikspeaks1/status/1927738370546925827?t=_2y69Aiy_qeOGE9CMM9hvw&s=19
Originally posted by: NathuPaapi
So I'm reading that the mock drills have been postponed...
They are definitely going to do something today at night.
https://x.com/shubham_fd/status/1927621868841828427?s=46&t=raeISQ_GJHRQslUoibooOw
how this is allowed . Terrorism spreading hatred .
Originally posted by: Swathi_7
They should conduct often and alert people often..threats are all time high from all neighbouring countries ..
Mock drills got cancelled
https://twitter.com/rishibagree/status/2055881304827441512 https://twitter.com/MumbaichaDon/status/2055950289023521075...
Such a blot on humanity. I hope this barbaric act of Pakistan,killing hundreds of innocent people, is well condemned by everyone specially the...
https://www.nytimes.com/2026/06/26/nyregion/dropped-charges-gautam-adani-bribery.html Let's see what happens.
https://youtu.be/QLFew52Ta4U?si=yk2AFdAxn-hKUOje I'm not sure govt would have spine to call out USA *coughs in Adani*.
https://youtu.be/mfatz4p2Tuc?si=-WrWM0Zo2U0-aemy And Indian govt is busy banning 'Anti-china' movies. India needs to have some PR strategy...
39