True even i don't feel the connect with the show anymore
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
True even i don't feel the connect with the show anymore
I Think The New Season Might Be The Last
With How The Show Is Going
Not Sure
Just Guessing
Old CID Was On For A Long Time
People 's Favorite And Mine Too
From The First Episode
Originally posted by: SilverBell
I Think The New Season Might Be The Last
With How The Show Is Going
Not Sure
Just Guessing
Old CID Was On For A Long Time
People 's Favorite And Mine Too
From The First Episode
I read in an article that the new season has been planned for only 60 episodes so it might end in another 2 months
Originally posted by: CID-fan-394
I read in an article that the new season has been planned for only 60 episodes so it might end in another 2 months
That's Unfortunate
There's Always The Old Episodes Online
So I Can Always Re Watch That Instead
Originally posted by: SilverBell
That's Unfortunate
There's Always The Old Episodes Online
So I Can Always Re Watch That Instead
Yeah who knows? There might be a season 3 as well
Ok If There's A Second 3 Then Good For Those Who Still Watch The New CID
Yeah
Going to have breakfast will be back later
Ok Pete
I Will Have Dinner Now
it was hot here too in the morning..now slightly cool ...temps starting to increase here too..ugghh...moreover, plus have to tolerate bugs too because of the rainOriginally posted by: SilverBell
Ok Good
Nothing Special Here Either
Its Very Hot Now
Want Cool Weather
for me, the show is too graphical or something too clean...very much disconnecting as a viewer...i quit long time back after episode 6 or 7..but been awhile now...Originally posted by: SilverBell
That's Unfortunate
There's Always The Old Episodes Online
So I Can Always Re Watch That Instead