hi silvy! how is your sunday going? hope everything is excellent
Hi MJ
My Sunday Is Going Great
Everything Is Excellent
What About You?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
hi silvy! how is your sunday going? hope everything is excellent
Hi MJ
My Sunday Is Going Great
Everything Is Excellent
What About You?
Hi everyone
Good morning
hey silvy, im good too..nothing special, just did some laundry, some house errands..already finished dinner a while ago..Originally posted by: SilverBell
Hi MJ
My Sunday Is Going Great
Everything Is Excellent
What About You?
Good Morning Pete
Final Round Of The Food Game Will Be Posted Soon
So Good Luck To You And Chatterbox Once Again
Maybe The Next Game Will Be Easy For Me
hey silvy, im good too..nothing special, just did some laundry, some house errands..already finished dinner a while ago..
Ok Good
Nothing Special Here Either
Its Very Hot Now
Want Cool Weather
Pete Your Ghost Detective Now?
Nice Username

Yeah i changed my display name yesterday 
Good
Still Watching CID?
Iam Old Episodes
They Were Way Better
Even I'm watching the old episodes only
I skip many scenes while watching the new ones
Originally posted by: CID-fan-394
Even I'm watching the old episodes only
I skip many scenes while watching the new ones
The New Episodes I Can't Connect With It
Story Has Changed