can you please add new flair for book talk challenge threads as well ?
Reading Challenge
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
can you please add new flair for book talk challenge threads as well ?
I think I am too late to join the party - was busy with sem end nuisance!
But Lizzie the names are so cool. Biblio Beaters hits home since I had yapped about Bibliographies in my sessions today. I will probably do some more yapping on the same for the rest of the week!
Also, whoever is nominated as the captain, has my vote as long as it is not me. 
Originally posted by: LizzynDarcy
I think I am too late to join the party - was busy with sem end nuisance!
But Lizzie the names are so cool. Biblio Beaters hits home since I had yapped about Bibliographies in my sessions today. I will probably do some more yapping on the same for the rest of the week!
Also, whoever is nominated as the captain, has my vote as long as it is not me.
I just noticed that we now have two Lizzie's in one team. Confusion hi confusion hoga.
Originally posted by: GumnaamHaiKoii
I vote Miss 69 to be the captain
Why am I not surprised 
Just call me mrs darcy
kahin toh pasandida mard mile
Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
Humari Lizzie bhi kisi se kam nahi hai. She finishes a book everyday
Lizzie next time take me in your team
pretty please 
Arre I should’ve done it this time itself - now everyone expects us to to be captains again

@Lizzie you are my captain!
Aww thank you but I don’t think you’re in my team this time round!Originally posted by: OfTheHeart
@Lizzie you are my captain!

ohh thats ok... may b next time thenOriginally posted by: LizzieBennet
Aww thank you but I don’t think you’re in my team this time round!
Hello Book Readers! Welcome to the monthly Book Reading challenge Joseph Addison compares reading to physical exercise, and Cicero famously...
Since many of us also read, I thought it’d be fun to share a few book recommendations that genuinely stuck with me. 1. Museum of Innocence –...
Heylo everyone! Welcome to the Book Recommendations thread ! Feel free to recommend any book that you've read. It could be something you...
📖 Every Great Story Welcomes a New Chapter... 📚 Dear Book Talk Family, Every book begins with a single page, every unforgettable journey with...
What are songs that you listen to and you are like - Oh! this is so 'dash and dash' coded? Ps- It can be any book couple ranging from reading...
8