Me right now. 
Reading Challenge
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Me right now. 
Are yaar
I’m sorry I wasn’t clear the first time 
I added my planned books to the g-sheet, I'll update the comments/progress based on May 1st only...hope that's okay?
The names are amazing Liz.

No you’re good, that was me and my morning brain

minus coffee 
Teams have been updated so y’all can join your respective teams for May!!
Yes I was about to ask then noticed you’ve used the comments column so it’s all good. If you’ve read a book halfway, just start logging from the page you began in MayOriginally posted by: sambhavami
I added my planned books to the g-sheet, I'll update the comments/progress based on May 1st only...hope that's okay?
Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
Yes I was about to ask then noticed you’ve used the comments column so it’s all good. If you’ve read a book halfway, just start logging from the page you began in May
Cool, thank you for the confirmation! 
Captains, please have your team logs ready on 30th. I’ll post when the April challenge officially closes (midnight PT).
Also please post individual tallies or the highest pages logged by one member from your team.
Thanks!
Originally posted by: missFiesty_69
That is a great loss for any team she might have been in
but anyone having Parm aka Wildestdreams can be happy because she is not any less
in case anyone wants to verify please feel free to visit my team thread! She has managed to log 23 books + 3 books DNFed. Imagine, she said she was busy this month
Humari Lizzie bhi kisi se kam nahi hai. She finishes a book everyday
Hello Book Readers! Welcome to the monthly Book Reading challenge Joseph Addison compares reading to physical exercise, and Cicero famously...
Since many of us also read, I thought it’d be fun to share a few book recommendations that genuinely stuck with me. 1. Museum of Innocence –...
Heylo everyone! Welcome to the Book Recommendations thread ! Feel free to recommend any book that you've read. It could be something you...
📖 Every Great Story Welcomes a New Chapter... 📚 Dear Book Talk Family, Every book begins with a single page, every unforgettable journey with...
What are songs that you listen to and you are like - Oh! this is so 'dash and dash' coded? Ps- It can be any book couple ranging from reading...
8