I don’t know on those but that’s not the point it’s wrong and illegal . Plus this happened prior to the release not after
Legal matters ki kiyun iss qadar chinta hai aap ko pyari Jess
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I don’t know on those but that’s not the point it’s wrong and illegal . Plus this happened prior to the release not after
Legal matters ki kiyun iss qadar chinta hai aap ko pyari Jess
Its time for us to forget Salman ever made a Sikandar 
I do care I’m is unpaid PR
Reshma don’t need to worry she’s been in many movies and seen it all plus she is a Salman stan( meaning girl who had crush on him this she mentions so msny times) I think she was star struck more then anything
NA Salman atleaaast made 100cr from it https://x.com/CinemaXCricket/status/1906563513457463706Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Its time for us to forget Salman ever made a Sikandar
Love and War story leaked The Story is like Sangam/ Pearl Harbour https://x.com/wtfmoviess/status/2103120985105002543?s=46...
https://youtu.be/CERXtMC3zwM?si=ZnpI6iu0aDsbhshj
Jennifer Winget’s wedding videos leaked Congratulations Jennifer Her team is going to release wedding pictures in a few days...
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/ramayanas-leaked-clip-is-real-bad-vfx-in-ranbir-kapoors-intro-was-deliberate-questions-answered_235217
...
15