Thread for today's episode... Hope it's a good one... and we all have fun watching and discussing (or dissecting) it.
Thread for today's episode... Hope it's a good one... and we all have fun watching and discussing (or dissecting) it.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Misty600
CID officers with babies are a treat 🥺💝
For real... It's always a treat to see them with babies (though I feel extremely bad for the baby victims).
I was reminded of the season one episode where the trio sang that lullaby for that kiddo... I was missing that episode a lot.
Originally posted by: Nikita_99503
For real... It's always a treat to see them with babies (though I feel extremely bad for the baby victims).
I was reminded of the season one episode where the trio sang that lullaby for that kiddo... I was missing that episode a lot.
Ikr!
My heart dropped when they held the pictures of the deceased moms in front of the little ones💔
Damn... They are playing that Season one episode "Maut ka Telephone" on Sony PAL and showed a flashback of Tasha's death sequence where she was shot while tussling for the gun with that criminal girl... And I ended up getting tears in my eyes seeing that.
Originally posted by: Misty600
Ikr!
My heart dropped when they held the pictures of the deceased mom's in front of the little ones💔
Yeah... That's just heartbreaking.
And not just at that moment but when they talk about the deceased parent(s) while showing the baby in the frame... It just hurts so bad.
Originally posted by: Misty600
CID officers with babies are a treat 🥺💝
It also reminded me of that episode where Pankaj and Freddy were taking care of the little girl and boy in season 1
https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/2025860918253703178
cid special bureau starts on sony wah channel at night
Television actor Jaswir Kaur, best known for her roles in shows such as Anupamaa , CID and Gangaa, recently spoke about how she was “forced” to...
RETELECAST Narrative voice:- Mujhe 20 saal ho gaye Bombay mein /a sunrise over the beach, with soft waves gently touching the shore in a calm,...
35