haan thats what i got tooOriginally posted by: chatterbox
Song one was from kati patang movie
Aaj na chhodenge
Song 2 Holi aayi hai from Mangal Pandey movie
Uska lyrics Jo clue tha beech para mein tha

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
haan thats what i got tooOriginally posted by: chatterbox
Song one was from kati patang movie
Aaj na chhodenge
Song 2 Holi aayi hai from Mangal Pandey movie
Uska lyrics Jo clue tha beech para mein tha

Yes 
That's y I was repeating atleast to search one question properly in Google and you may find it all 
Originally posted by: SoniRita
haan thats what i got too
First song I knew Rajesh khanna movie
Second I found with difficulty
Even the pics sculpture wala
One I got easily with Google lens
Second I found with problem
Kings one correct one I m not sure.
Foreigners wala kya answer tha
Bhai pehle bhejna tha na yeh 
LOL! I also found this link and I literally copy pasted answers from here! Deepu fan was so happy 
Originally posted by: TheMinion
LOL! I also found this link and I literally copy pasted answers from here! Deepu fan was so happy
All of u found the link
Mujhe hi yeh link nahi mila
Mujhe bhi yeh link nahi mila chatterbox ji
patha nahi inko kaise mil gaya..
I had given up after searching a lot for Heterodox sects. Then saw the note for an extension and thought of checking again. In first search found this link 
Originally posted by: missFiesty_69
Mujhe bhi yeh link nahi mila chatterbox ji
patha nahi inko kaise mil gaya..
Google se meri rozi-roti hai
That's y I told to throw away AI 
Hello IPKKND pankhaazz! Final Thread: 15 Years of Nameless Pyaar - IPKKND Anniversary Celebration On 6th June, Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon will...
251