Host bahut busy hain . Please send all the answers to me .
Regards
Cohost
. G.o.a.t Ranaji
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Host bahut busy hain . Please send all the answers to me .
Regards
Cohost
. G.o.a.t Ranaji
This is Awesome
I never found this link
It has the answers
But the ruler wala answer I got one right
If that's the criteria
Rest yes got
Now depends on sandy for scoring
My purpose was to have fun
I had my fun
Score is just bonus 😂😂
Originally posted by: SunqianFan
Host bahut busy hain . Please send all the answers to me .
Regards
Cohost
. G.o.a.t Ranaji
Only if u promise to convince host to gv full marks 😂😂😂😂
Achaa then what about the leaderboard
???Host be like -
nahin nahin kabhi nahin.
Pehle nahi share kar sakte the

Yup I used this article for most of my answers too
Originally posted by: SoniRita
Yup I used this article for most of my answers too
Mujhe yeh article mila hi nahi
So if we are allowed to discuss answer
Can I answer abt the songs which confooses everyone
Originally posted by: BeingBlunt
Chalo Bhej Diye 16 min Pehle .
Mujhe bhej do answers . Board mein bhi do teachers check karte hain
ek answersheet . Idhar game mein marks de dungi
.
Regards Co-Host
dono bhai dono tabahi
sure go ahead bataoOriginally posted by: chatterbox
Mujhe yeh article mila hi nahi
So if we are allowed to discuss answer
Can I answer abt the songs which confooses everyone
I found this article when i was searching for 3rd question
Originally posted by: SoniRita
sure go ahead batao
I found this article when i was searching for 3rd question
Song one was from kati patang movie
Aaj na chhodenge
Song 2 Holi aayi hai from Mangal Pandey movie
Uska lyrics Jo clue tha beech para mein tha
Hello IPKKND pankhaazz! Final Thread: 15 Years of Nameless Pyaar - IPKKND Anniversary Celebration On 6th June, Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon will...
251