Harshad was always Ekta’s actor.Originally posted by: firewings_diya
harshali aaju baaju ke set main rahenge 😂 ekta ne mast theer maara 😂 dkp ke 3 actors ko le liya 😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Harshad was always Ekta’s actor.Originally posted by: firewings_diya
harshali aaju baaju ke set main rahenge 😂 ekta ne mast theer maara 😂 dkp ke 3 actors ko le liya 😂
ha lekin 3 actors from rishta utha liya hai 🤣Originally posted by: sweet_tania
Harshad was always Ekta’s actor.
will rs allow his favorite shivangi to dkp set as she is working with HC next 🤣🤣 or termed as something now in his burnOriginally posted by: firewings_diya
ha lekin 3 actors from rishta utha liya hai 🤣
Yeah 🎊 🎉shivangi and harshad. Not a fan of anyone but these two feel genuine and real.
Ha yaar.. I like their pairing. They can do some matured love story..as they both are in early 40s. He genuinely admires JennyOriginally posted by: firewings_diya
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DGDeqhQzuTV/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
I hope harshad and jenny pairs up again

yeah they can mature love story too or may be 2nd chance at love sort of 🙂Ha yaar.. I like their pairing. They can do some matured love story..as they both are in early 40s. He genuinely admires Jenny
Loved HC in Tere liye. Which was the last Ekta-HC Collab I think. Everything about that show right from story to acting to cinematography to music was top notch. I hope they are able to recreate the same magic. Shivangi is a good actress. I am looking forward to this one.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1tsrogz/rishta_gen_5/#lightbox
0