Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
Title I give to character are on Rishta Banned Hall of Fame list but now WL
Now rishta forum has no banned words so you can use them again. 
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
Title I give to character are on Rishta Banned Hall of Fame list but now WL
Now rishta forum has no banned words so you can use them again. 
Haan bhai show your vaagand roop

yeah me too..never got WLs until gen 3 started 😂Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
Can’t believe I got 3 WL from this very forum. Now I have none
What’s irritating is that I got WLs when these forums were entertaining. Now when I have none they’re all boring and deadOriginally posted by: Indira1211
yeah me too..never got WLs until gen 3 started 😂

Wait are you serious so all things Moron Sa can come back 
Originally posted by: theromanticcrap
So, I thought I'd try x today, was watching Lost (it’s getting intense), then saw BTS of yrkkh & I’m SHOCKED. Someone mentioned college romance yesterday, didn’t get it then. Ab samajh aaya—WTH is this?
Practicing for a year just to go back to college?? For masters?? Abhira behen, tujhse naa ho payega.
Kuch din baad rona royegi ki college nahi jaane de rahe hai Poddars.
Phir se wahi drama.

I don’t think I have patience to watch college track. Snoozefest
I don’t think I have patience to watch college track. Snoozefest
When will MG & KP will explode again
...I am waiting only for that 
I don’t think I have patience to watch college track. Snoozefest
Won't you watch trip and fall scenes of newly born professor and student 
Too cliche + romance. Not my genreOriginally posted by: Sparkle232
Won't you watch trip and fall scenes of newly born professor and student

Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #3 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting. Please...
Welcome to the chat corner of the Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum Hello all forum waasis, This Chat Corner is open now and anyone can talk on...
Yawn worthy show Not bothered to watch the episodes Boring lack luster leads chemistry Cringe dialogues Bye bye yrkkh Chalo sab log apne...
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #2 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting . Please...
https://x.com/samridhiixverse/status/2040967906553733324 They are so precious
1k