Created

Last reply

Replies

1.4k

Views

72.1k

Users

17

Likes

5.2k

Frequent Posters

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: nilmi

Thank you for the update.

I have a strong feeling that something similar to the mela fiasco...or perhaps even worse...is on the way..

Amu looks so scared of losing Virat. She’s trying to reassure both him and herself. Something really bad is definitely going to happen..smiley24

Girl! Yahin hone wala hai. We all know but who will tell the Chem X Student 🙄 They will never understand ke kuch nahin ho sakta hai but KFPH...worse Pata nahin but Mela jaisa ho sakta hai...or MU like the never expose Virat divorce matter with no Sorry for what he had done to Ammu since...

Def kuch hone wala hai. Of course, she will be scared ( since I'm not watching it recently) but kya kare pyaar hogaya and for someone who is not worth her for some reasons...Separation kabhi kabhi acha cheez hai lakin is show mein, we all know...afsoos!

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Yup. Something really bad will surely happen. Not just for the story sake / show sake, but also will be going with the characters too... be it through any of them V/S/A/ Babs/ Vandy/ex/ ishika/... any other.. like Jayesh too.

[The writers do have the opportunity to do this well... but almost sure they cant. Lets see.]

I doubt they will go for a separation though. VA is perhaps the only thing making people watch the show... separation (though I want it) may be suicidal. May go for a Mogambo like track... with Ammu ending up being the owner???

I agree on the last para agar separation nahin use kare kam se kam they should go with Ammu fighting for her "HAQ"

V ne zabardasti ki toh Mogambo jaisa kuch kare. And honestly, she can give back to BA for demeaning her and all. Acha track ho sakta hai and if V isn't happy with her new layer, Ammu can slam him with everything he has done from the past (Blacklisted, divorce blame, 10 lack blame, money guirland, etc. In short, her misfortune since their meeting).

I would love that tbh

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Precap is interesting. smiley37

Shubh Ammu dance toosmiley37 (kyu??? kya pata... smiley37)... V... have to see whether he is faking it or not. [Should be faking.... its a bit too early to be revealing things.]

Wah! Carry on makers, carry on 🙄

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

The dance is a dream. No way they are going to dance there.

I also think he is acting... too early to do things. Should be the planned thing (even if he is drunk).

btw... wedding hall bhi inko Ahuja house hi mila kya??? smiley37 I think you do need permission to hold such functions if it not for your family. Cant use a flat for commercial purposes this way.

Khonsa outfits color hai?

If white, then Ashubh and Ammu dance and bechara V will Dream of his wife and him dancing 🤷

Ashubh and Ammu's dance seriously???!!! Makers are crazy.

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: flutterby

Maybe it's V's nightmare.. Shubh Ammu dance.

Haha! Same thought but KFPH

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: nilmi

It can be AMU’s dream…not Virat..but definitely it’s a dream as nobody is around them in the bts

Dreams hamesha koi nahin hai aspass

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Khonsa outfits color hai?

If white, then Ashubh and Ammu dance and bechara V will Dream of his wife and him dancing 🤷

Ashubh and Ammu's dance seriously???!!! Makers are crazy.

Same outfit - the bts / white one.

Shubh-Ammu dance... I didnt mind it. Not that I like the combo but the plan is fine - unless Shubh will take advantage, now or later.

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Same outfit - the bts / white one.

Shubh-Ammu dance... I didnt mind it. Not that I like the combo but the plan is fine - unless Shubh will take advantage, now or later.

Hmm.

Yahin toh mujhe dekh na hai. I don't care anymore (family drama and all) but want to know Ashubh sach mein ashubh hai ya phir he is sweet like a pie because from the start it seems he is grey. Dekh te hai aage.

nilmi thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Girl! Yahin hone wala hai. We all know but who will tell the Chem X Student 🙄 They will never understand ke kuch nahin ho sakta hai but KFPH...worse Pata nahin but Mela jaisa ho sakta hai...or MU like the never expose Virat divorce matter with no Sorry for what he had done to Ammu since...

Def kuch hone wala hai. Of course, she will be scared ( since I'm not watching it recently) but kya kare pyaar hogaya and for someone who is not worth her for some reasons...Separation kabhi kabhi acha cheez hai lakin is show mein, we all know...afsoos!

100% agree with you

I'm feeling really bad for Amu. She’s deeply in love and looks genuinely terrified of losing him. She’s said 'I and you forever' twice while holding his hand today... If he messes up this time, she’ll be completely shattered..smiley28

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: nilmi

100% agree with you

I'm feeling really bad for Amu. She’s deeply in love and looks genuinely terrified of losing him. She’s said 'I and you forever' twice while holding his hand today... If he messes up this time, she’ll be completely shattered..smiley28

Good thing is unlike the past, she can only blame herself for wherever she ends up.

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".