Created

Last reply

Replies

1.4k

Views

72.1k

Users

17

Likes

5.2k

Frequent Posters

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Precap is interesting. smiley37

Shubh Ammu dance toosmiley37 (kyu??? kya pata... smiley37)... V... have to see whether he is faking it or not. [Should be faking.... its a bit too early to be revealing things.]

Edited by Adiandsid - 1 years ago
nilmi thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Precap is interesting. smiley37

Shubh Ammu dance toosmiley37 (kyu??? kya pata... smiley37)... V... have to see whether he is faking it or not. [Should be faking.... its a bit too early to be revealing things.]

I think he’s just acting...at least, I hope so. They’re wearing the same outfits as in the BTS. I really don’t want a drunk romance. smiley18

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

The dance is a dream. No way they are going to dance there.

I also think he is acting... too early to do things. Should be the planned thing (even if he is drunk).

btw... wedding hall bhi inko Ahuja house hi mila kya??? smiley37 I think you do need permission to hold such functions if it not for your family. Cant use a flat for commercial purposes this way.

Edited by Adiandsid - 1 years ago
flutterby thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Yup. Something really bad will surely happen. Not just for the story sake / show sake, but also will be going with the characters too... be it through any of them V/S/A/ Babs/ Vandy/ex/ ishika/... any other.. like Jayesh too.

[The writers do have the opportunity to do this well... but almost sure they cant. Lets see.]

I doubt they will go for a separation though. VA is perhaps the only thing making people watch the show... separation (though I want it) may be suicidal. May go for a Mogambo like track... with Ammu ending up being the owner???

Bold- if they are following in footsteps of KKB, they might, but since Cvs have a record of making a mess of everything, I wouldn't hold it past them to show it beautifully. smiley29

flutterby thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Precap is interesting. smiley37

Shubh Ammu dance toosmiley37 (kyu??? kya pata... smiley37)... V... have to see whether he is faking it or not. [Should be faking.... its a bit too early to be revealing things.]

Maybe it's V's nightmare.. Shubh Ammu dance.

flutterby thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

The dance is a dream. No way they are going to dance there.

I also think he is acting... too early to do things. Should be the planned thing (even if he is drunk).

btw... wedding hall bhi inko Ahuja house hi mila kya??? smiley37 I think you do need permission to hold such functions if it not for your family. Cant use a flat for commercial purposes this way.

Regarding last para.. what other set is left apart from Ahuja house?! Maybe Ex would have given the concerned party permission to hold their function there. smiley24

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Chalo... ek aur lollypop de diya smiley30 [the white suit seems to be a dream thing.] Ek aaj khatam ho jayega... give the next one... and let the students wait for it. smiley20 [Story se to humne kab kaa apna haath dho diya hai. kfph]

There was another bts where Virat is leaving the house - in the building compound... the suitcase near Dildaar. Expression on Ammu is as if faking it. [Even they are not interested in keeping ghar ki baat ghar me... the whole building (if they are around) should witness it. Another smiley30

Dream seriously 😡 They are sickening me. I'm tired of the writers

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Dream seriously 😡 They are sickening me. I'm tired of the writers

Real wont go well with what is going on in the show right now. If it is a dream I wont blame the writers this time... but the one who gave the lollypop.

nilmi thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: flutterby

Maybe it's V's nightmare.. Shubh Ammu dance.

It can be AMU’s dream…not Virat..but definitely it’s a dream as nobody is around them in the bts

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Considering what they are going into... it should be a dream... or this happens after they get the property back.

Also roka of the client coming up next... but why should they be dancing in that function??? If it is so dont know which ht to use... #kuchbhi or #kfph... perhaps both.

But God... the effect such bts has on X. [facepalm. for me at least.smiley37] I was tempted to tweet, bass aise hi lollypop dete raho... story se humne to kab ka haath dho diya hai... but didn't.

Kuch recently dekha nahin and by the end of the week will reach 20+ eps not seen from my part but jab yeh pic dekha Twitter par and Jassi Ji posting it (not watched it though) laaga ke Dream hi hai. KFPH! SIRFSRIJITKELIYE or should I turn it to SSKL for me.

So Ashubh wants to trap Virat or kya hai yeh plan-plan??? Ammu will be upset and hogaya khand.

We know their promises don't go nowhere. And reading Adi's updates kuch toh garbad hai...I'll never let you go, will never leave, won't be upset, my foot! We are ready! Kuch Naya hi nahin hai 🙄

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".