Poll
Priya Bharata shri/Behna Kya aap mujhe jante hai
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
One of the best romantic scene of shreetya 
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DAbH-_yNEpb/?igsh=aXgzbGt5cDlzcGRm
Please keep me out of this itv crap to keep my sanity intact.
As I am already going insane with my mommy brain 

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Please keep me out of this itv crap to keep my sanity intact.
As I am already going insane with my mommy brain
We can't keep out of it cause we need you as referee 

btw congratulation 


how is motherhood treating you
I was going to say the same Diya. A certain group is so considerate to think about our time, money, whether we watch or not, subscription blah blah blue blue 🥹 I, on the other hand, don't generally make it member only post. Muje tho koi farak nahi padta whether they read posts through incognito mode or not.
. No referee needed. I’ll just agree with everyone’s point of view. 😂😂Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
We can't keep out of it cause we need you as referee
btw congratulation
how is motherhood treating you
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
We can't keep out of it cause we need you as referee
btw congratulation
how is motherhood treating you
I can’t be a referee here as its not needed 
Motherhood is a sweet thing but yeah when your infant becomes toddler then its a trouble 
Terrible twos are coming soon 

Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen
. No referee needed. I’ll just agree with everyone’s point of view. 😂😂
Definitely not you Queen, I don't need it either cause I'm cool and calm
This is for Sravz & Sofna 

fighting words. Let’s see if they take the baitOriginally posted by: pyar-ishk
Definitely not you Queen, I don't need it either cause I'm cool and calm
This is for Sravz & Sofna

Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen
fighting words. Let’s see if they take the bait
You know they would especially my Buddy 
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #3 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting. Please...
Welcome to the chat corner of the Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum Hello all forum waasis, This Chat Corner is open now and anyone can talk on...
Yawn worthy show Not bothered to watch the episodes Boring lack luster leads chemistry Cringe dialogues Bye bye yrkkh Chalo sab log apne...
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #2 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting . Please...
https://x.com/samridhiixverse/status/2040967906553733324 They are so precious
983