Free movie tickets for Jigra are now being distributed on Amazon. Looks like KJO is using his usual tactics to promote the film of his bitiya

Free movie tickets for Jigra are now being distributed on Amazon. Looks like KJO is using his usual tactics to promote the film of his bitiya

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Did you get it ? I cannot even see it on Amazon. Forgot at 1 pm when it started.
Looking at the advt. Don't think it's free. May be some discount.
I suppose that everyone wanting a free ticket will just have missed to be among the 'first 3000' ones...
Booking failed for Vicky Vidya money got refunded happened 2 times this was not kjo offer 
Did you get it ? I cannot even see it on Amazon. Forgot at 1 pm when it started.
Looking at the advt. Don't think it's free. May be some discount.
Flat Cashback max 500 rupees it started showing before 1 pm but later servers were down many people got the tickets
Originally posted by: Clochette
I suppose that everyone wanting a free ticket will jut have missed to be among the 'first 3000' ones...
I would have got before 1 pm but by the time I could make a decision it was late servers were down error on booking failed transactions 😔
I don't believe in these marketing gimmicks 
Originally posted by: oyebollywood
Flat Cashback max 500 rupees it started showing before 1 pm but later servers were down many people got the tickets
So it is not totally free, right?
Also movie ticket of any movie or any particular movie? Any theatre all over India?
Originally posted by: Clochette
I don't believe in these marketing gimmicks
They honoured the offer and gave instant cashback it's just to fill up theatres and show Bollywood is not finished
So it is not totally free, right?
Also movie ticket of any movie or any particular movie? Any theatre all over India?
Cashback was only on ticket amount not convinience fees any movie any show all over India
https://x.com/i/status/2080164350145569163
https://x.com/bollyhungama/status/2061700692608467421?s=46
https://x.com/i/status/2042769207490941013
https://x.com/i/status/2033379318865260892 https://x.com/i/status/2033390533692019118
TOXIC is the story of A Man Drowning in His Own Guilt ⚠️ SPOILERS AHEAD. This thread is going deep into the story, characters, symbolism and the...
2