But but but, modi is dictator 
https://x.com/SaffronSunanda/status/1803747280824262890?t=w3Ufoc7LB9oYucEIQEYwbQ&s=19
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
But but but, modi is dictator 
https://x.com/SaffronSunanda/status/1803747280824262890?t=w3Ufoc7LB9oYucEIQEYwbQ&s=19
Exactly
That's what I said earlier
I thought election ke baad BJP active dikhegi but I have never seen this party as passive as it's right now
Thoda to aggressive ho jaao 😐 train accident ho gaya, 2 paper scam, jummu terrorist attack, pm security Breach and they're just 🤷
Originally posted by: RamAayeHain
I thought election ke baad BJP active dikhegi but I have never seen this party as passive as it's right now
Thoda to aggressive ho jaao 😐 train accident ho gaya, 2 paper scam, jummu terrorist attack, pm security Breach and they're just 🤷
Pata nahi kitna intezar karayenge ye log apne so called masterstroke ka 🤷 

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi
Pata nahi kitna intezar karayenge ye log apne so called masterstroke ka 🤷
Wahi na ☹️
Originally posted by: NathuPaapi
But but but, modi is dictator
https://x.com/SaffronSunanda/status/1803747280824262890?t=w3Ufoc7LB9oYucEIQEYwbQ&s=19
Johnny depp India kab shift hua

This is becoming infuriating day by day... Students who raise voices against the unfairness and are facing genuine problems regarding marks or...
https://www.nytimes.com/2026/06/26/nyregion/dropped-charges-gautam-adani-bribery.html Let's see what happens.
https://youtu.be/QLFew52Ta4U?si=yk2AFdAxn-hKUOje I'm not sure govt would have spine to call out USA *coughs in Adani*.
https://youtu.be/mfatz4p2Tuc?si=-WrWM0Zo2U0-aemy And Indian govt is busy banning 'Anti-china' movies. India needs to have some PR strategy...
23