Journalist was there for his mukh dikhayi then? 
Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Journalist was there for his mukh dikhayi then? 
He must have told her, in shaa Allaah maine dena hai interview next month
. He had pictures with Aamna as well.
He must have told her, in shaa Allaah maine dena hai interview next month
. He had pictures with Aamna as well.
Master of hanging lollipops and these journalists also believe his saintliness 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYizKVX7Q2U&ab_channel=CelebLights
little bts of sabeena & bilal together
https://x.com/sabtau/status/1800408138568593795?t=KPo_qTAY4hhD0n9eJbmfAw&s=19
This is making me excited & anxious at the same time. I hope it's done well
https://x.com/sabtau/status/1800408138568593795?t=KPo_qTAY4hhD0n9eJbmfAw&s=19
This is making me excited & anxious at the same time. I hope it's done well
Are they Dragging the drama wasn't it supposed to be a mini series
Originally posted by: anikamathur
Are they Dragging the drama wasn't it supposed to be a mini series
I don't know whether these are new or old BTS. Earlier I read somewhere that they've finished the shoot.
I don't know whether these are new or old BTS. Earlier I read somewhere that they've finished the shoot.
I hope it's 17 episodes drama like Shehr E Zaat
I don't know whether these are new or old BTS. Earlier I read somewhere that they've finished the shoot.
This look is definitely old..have seen him in this attire floating around for a while now 
Sabeena is a singer now. I hope she isn't as disastrous as Seher was in that FT cover
https://www.instagram.com/p/C8Rwo11NUOY/?igsh=MXNmZDY2ajhmOHQweQ==