Bilal Abbas Khan, Sabeena Farooq and Gohar Rasheed To Star In A New Untitled Show By Hum TV Directed By Kashif Nisar and Written By Zafar Mairaj
👇🏻👇🏻
Show Discussions
Bilal Abbas Khan, Sabeena Farooq and Gohar Rasheed To Star In A New Untitled Show By Hum TV Directed By Kashif Nisar and Written By Zafar Mairaj
👇🏻👇🏻
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Whoa! Have been waiting for the announcement.
Whoa! Have been waiting for the announcement.
That's nice i think this drama will replace Rah E Junoon
Wish the FL was someone else
Wow I m shocked at Sabeenas luck actually
She struck gold last year with TB and kabuli polao
And now she is doing a Kashif nissar Zafar sir show
That also on hum with Bilal
This is like every actress's dream
I m shocked at this actually give. How mediocre she is in looks and acting and everything
Originally posted by: JHVYZFBGRH4N3IKC
Wow I m shocked at Sabeenas luck actually
She struck gold last year with TB and kabuli polao
And now she is doing a Kashif nissar Zafar sir show
That also on hum with Bilal
This is like every actress's dream
I m shocked at this actually give. How mediocre she is in looks and acting and everything
She can act watch KP and Tere Mere Sapne
I know ...I liked her in mohlat as well
But she is tolerable as the 2nd lead
Not the main lead
That also with Bilal
Good for Sabeena . I haven't seen her apart from TB but she was good in the neg role.
well i only liked her in Kabuli pulao…we’ll get to see if she’s the lead material actress or not with this one…Originally posted by: YEV6E6YZFAMSAGNX
I know ...I liked her in mohlat as well
But she is tolerable as the 2nd lead
Not the main lead
That also with Bilal