Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 days ago

Now in Nov 2016, they showed a flashback of demonetization thing, Anu angry on Virat because of Rajdeep. But in this flashback of Nov, Virat was taking care of Anu when she was tired. Are humaara banda kitna pyaara hai smiley9 Virat was massaging her legs, her back, when Virat paused a little she said please dont stop. Anu you also need to do a massage to him, if he is doing this then she also has to do the same. But in the current times, Anu mocked his massages smiley12 Anu felt that Virat needed something so he is being extra sweet to her, but no he massaged her feet, when she was in periods. Virat wanted to go to Goa with Monica so he wanted her to work on the case with Rajdeep. Virat was flirting with her then she tells that she is not an idiot, that he can fool her. Virat looked so cute, while that hug was so sweet. Virat says that I know that you will always be there for me. 

In the current year, we know that Virat has realized that he is in love with Anu since a long time. Virat who is famous for taunting her is now all silent in front of her. Their partnership is something which is more intense, it is not about sex, but it is about being there for each other, atleast in the time of need. They can't see other in trouble. After that they may fight, but they will help each other. In today's scene, Virat is calling  Anu but she is not picking up the call. The last scene ended with Virat wanting to call her because his is aware of the mess which is stuck around her, but she is not picking up the call. Virat too is ignored by Anu if the we apply Anu's logic when Akshat ignored her. When Virat called her that day, she was free yet she didn't pick his call, when she was in the bath tub. Sometimes she picks up the call, sometimes she doesn't. I believe it is human nature, it is depends on circumstances, whether we pick up someone's call or not. But Anu will perceive this in a wrong way sometimes. 

Virat should have felt wrong that why Anu is ignoring but the moment he sees her, he is all silent. Bhai uske dil mein kya ho raha hoga use khud hi pata hai smiley36 Kuchh bola nahi. I think he knows if he says anything then Anu will give it a wrong meaning smiley36 Tum chup hi raho, tab propose wali baad ki thi, shaayad sabke saamne shaadi ke liye puchh lo, Anu aur gussa hogi smiley36 Virat got awkward, Anu too got awkward. Both were stealing glances. It was a sweet scene till the moment Kavita was witnessing the moment. What problem does she have with AnuVir? Virat forgot that there is a world beyond Anushka at that point of time. He was constantly looking at her. 

While Kavita meets Anu in the cabin after spewing venom in between Jyoti, Rajesh and Dhiraj. This lady wants to divide the firm

Anu gets a call from Chandu Kaka that Dada Kamle's case is on the top list. She is still skeptical that she cannot take Dada's case as she knows how the media will react. Media to side ka bahaana hai, it is her perception which is making her skeptical. In Tara's case, leave media, RL people were also skeptical, but still chose to fight, if someone can just convince her to take the case then she will take the case. Like Kersy convinced her to take Tara's case. Dada has helped her, now its Anu's turn to help him. But this help will have a lot of things at stake, Anu previously in her happy mood said that she will fight for Dada and today she is thinking. She says something different and acts differently. Chandu Kaka says that RL needs Dada's case if they want to overcome RL's current problem.

Kavita meets Anu and says that company's financial health is too bad right now. She says that we need money right now as the funds are getting insufficient day by day. As if aise baat kar rahi thi ki Raisinghani family ka bunglow bhi ab to bechna padega 🤣🤣 Kavita says that not just this office, tumhe baaki branches ki meeting mein involve hona padega. Now I know she said this thing to separate AnuVir. Anu in a reply says that we are the number one legal firm, so the funds cant get insufficient, if this is the problem that focus on cost cutting smiley44Does Anu believes that RL is in problem or not? Ek hi line mein Anu do contradictory lines bol gai. One side she gave a solution of cost cutting and on the other side she said we are the number one firm. Bas aise hi number one firm zero par aati hai. 

Kavita says that now no more cappuccino coffee will be served in office. Now the windows of RL will be open to save the AC cost smiley37smiley37 She is an HR, better she engages people and motivates them more. She is an HR, how did she fail to boost Rumina's low morale, that in the office she attempted suicide. Kavita should have known how to deal with Rumina, instead Anu was dealing with her. Anu was ready to accompany her to the police, but where was she? She is making Anu feel that she is incompetent. I understand she has her layers, but she is not a villain, she is not someone to drown RL.  Now I doubt this lady likes Virat? smiley29 Kavita had  seen a glimpse that AnuVir today and she sensed that now can come close so it was her trick to divert Anu's attention. She had a list of Virat's complains, but she didn't ask Rumina's well being. She doesn't knows what Ankita and Harsh are doing. Isase achha to James hai

Kavita says "Spending is Quick, Earning is Slow" Indirectly she taunted Anu being a failed nepo kid. She says that Rajdeep sir has given us this lavish office, expensive chairs, yeh sab humne gawa diya hai. Anu gets to know that these are not Rajdeep's personal assets but these are firm's assets. How did Kavita know about this thing and Anu doesn't? Kavita then says that mein same brand ke earphone order kar dungi. She made Anu felt guilty that moment just because of coffee and earphone dilemma smiley44She was stressed. She didn't pick up her calls because the bluetooth was not working, now if the same problem would have happened with Akshat then would she understand the problem? 

Virat texts her to share the therapists number but she is not ignoring, she is just unaware about his message. Virat gets restless seeing that she hasn't replied yet. Bhai thodi der ke liye ruk jaa smiley36 Harsh points out the connection between Vaayu Energy and Tara's case. Prashant's ex employee Pramila is working for AM future, the company which took Vaayu Energy's share. Virat asks whether Anu knows about this or not? Harsh denied the same. Virat fumes in anger and says that he will be sued if Harshita hide details from Anuvir. He looked hot smiley27 In one moment he was angry, in the other moment he was soft with Harsh. Anu messages him the therapist's number and he smiled. He texted "Aww Anu, you're so cute" smiley9 Anu se pehle Virat is cute.

Anu is teaching her girls. I appreciate even after being stressed she made time for those girls. Those girls forgot to take Virat's name in front of her. Naam le leti to mazaa ata. Those girls say Anu looks to be tensed. Anu kehti hai ki uska breakup tension se kabhi nahi hoga. Tension ke wajah itna sochti rehti hai. She is tensed that what will happen if she will say a yes in a relationship. I wont say she is tensed, she is overthinking. Out of the blue Anu thinks of seeing the trucks parked. They could have checked trucks much before rather than wasting time in Sherawat Transport company puzzle thing. She took a help from Dada, now its hard for me to believe that Dada will leave her easily. Yeh buddhi pehle kyun nahi chali smiley24 Anu finds the truck which hit Rajdeep, but truck driver kidhar hai, koi nahi par truck number mil gaya

Virat wants to know about the last moments of Chandan Gujjar. The police gave the statement that Chandan did a suicide but Virat was pretty clear that he was killed. The moment Virat talked about the transfer the police uttered the truth and said that Gujjar had to do something with Sherawat Company

Kosha 

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

This week has been reslly good. Nice episodes 🥰 cant wait for coming week. 

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

Hope the Pace will be okay and not too slow

Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

never heard of that return policy 😭

same i wouldve exchanged mines. 

Ragz2009 thumbnail

yeah! I hope it gets better and pace continues to move forward 

Ragz2009 thumbnail

I hope Monday they show anu reaction of virat text - awww anu, you’re so cute 🥰 

Ragz2009 thumbnail

I don’t understand why she wasn’t picking up his calls- he called her Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday- she didn’t pick up his call. In yesterday’s episode they showed his phone history…then they bumped into each other and she just couldn’t stop herself from glancing at him- in and out. That’s weird- 4-5 days this guy try to call u, you don’t pick up and now all suddenly starting to develop feelings 

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

same i wouldve exchanged mines. 

sachi now need to wait and then churn out 180 euros or buy some random cheap ones smiley37

Ragz2009 thumbnail

sachi now need to wait and then churn out 180 euros or buy some random cheap ones smiley37

I have the AirPods Pro (first generation)so far it works great no issues. I was Tuesday at target and I saw they were on sales for $139.99- i guess they dropped the price bc the newer one is coming in September. The 2nd generation is $189.99

Ragz2009 thumbnail