Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Birlas

Posted: 10 days ago

Just saw a clip that ruhi mentioned that she had a career before marriage and she will resume her work post sorting out abhira and armaan issues smiley36 abhira is again proven to be immature who called ruhi as careerless and ruhi did not gave it back. She could have if she wanted to. But she chose to ignore. I remembered a proverb here  kutta haathi ke samne bhonktha rahega toh haathi thodi na bura maantha hai smiley36 

If ruhi gives her back someday Don't forget to tag me smiley36 i will come with a bucket of popcornsmiley36 

Susi26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Just saw a clip that ruhi mentioned that she had a career before marriage and she will resume her work post sorting out abhira and armaan issues smiley36 abhira is again proven to be immature who called ruhi as careerless and ruhi did not gave it back. She could have if she wanted to. But she chose to ignore. I remembered a proverb here  kutta haathi ke samne bhonktha rahega toh haathi thodi na bura maantha hai smiley36 

If ruhi gives her back someday Don't forget to tag me smiley36 i will come with a bucket of popcornsmiley36 

sure.. same discussion is going on EDT. Abhira used to taunt her all the time for having no career. Today she made it clear to vidya that she wanted to look after the family and make it as a priority as her matashree is always busy as a doctor attending her duties. But she will start assisting mannish again in business after this divorce is settled. Even I want to see that Abhira and her mom not always right.. she should get a reality check.

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Birlas

no girl in  this generation is illiterate or got anda in school suddenly became a career oriented. Ruhi is educated didn't take jobs to spend more time with b.namu worked with him. She is clear she will help Manish soon after ar abhira are settled. This is what dadi vidya saw in mussoorie ruhi helping her elder grand parents both got ruhi on head to be their bahu. Vidya wanted for ar and dadi flipped to Rohit. Now the game changer will be Vidya. I am very happy seeing ruhis words today.There is a way to convey anything to elders. She poured her emotions on her dear mother connected through her heart and connecting Vidya maa as her mother. 

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Ya I am so happy that makers cleared it that she had a career… prioritising your family is never a crime.. Manish had already mentioned once that Ruhi takes care of his business but people conveniently ignored it to bash her… I always used to laugh when Ab would taunt her for having no career, behen tumne kya ukada hai apni life mein jo dusro ko bol rahi ho… atp even if she completes her degree bohat hai😅… an the best part Ruhi is gonna resume work after the issue gets sorted😍..  today’s episode was really nice! The way ruhi talked about Maatashree❤️❤️.. no matter how Ar was before leap but she was a better mother than akshara…

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

Ya I am so happy that makers cleared it that she had a career… prioritising your family is never a crime.. Manish had already mentioned once that Ruhi takes care of his business but people conveniently ignored it to bash her… I always used to laugh when Ab would taunt her for having no career, behen tumne kya ukada hai apni life mein jo dusro ko bol rahi ho… atp even if she completes her degree bohat hai😅… an the best part Ruhi is gonna resume work after the issue gets sorted😍..  today’s episode was really nice! The way ruhi talked about Maatashree❤️❤️.. no matter how Ar was before leap but she was a better mother than akshara…

her matasree was single mom raised ruhi in love and care. Best part in their relationship was mother understanding kid pain and vice-versa which was lacking in others. It's natural to be more protective to save the girl child and that too as a w who lost her hubby. And another important thing ruhi is known to whatever past life is for her parents she was not in any illusions. It all helped her in supporting old goenkas who are keeping their Jaan on her.Career is important but family is more needed as they hug us in pain stand for us . If we stick to family and trust them they too give it back to us. Once ar told to abhira ruhi ke peeche kyun padi ho woh business woman banegi ya bahu ki tarah baithegi tujhe kyun. 

Edited by Mehersudha - 10 days ago

Makers gave a big slap to viewers who thought she was aimless, jobless etc etc again smiley36. Usne yeh bhi kehediya she will again assist in family business after this issue is over. I like DKP who gives back at those viewers who spew nonsense smiley42. They made it clear in the beginning she was assisting with Manish in business. Now they mentioned she got job offers but still she decided to prioritize her family, taking care of them by joining in the business. The girl knows the value of family and what is important. Abheera lives in this bubble that what she does is visonary and righteoussmiley36

Makers already gave a big slap to the viewers giving Abhria SHARMA’s story ,iss se jyada badi slap tho nahi mil sakthi. Still  giving slaps showing   Ruhi BIRLA immoral and characterless. She is a pathetic liar , manipulator who uses reverse physiology on everyone to manipulate and gaslight ppl. She is using the same technic on Vidya after making her only son to run away from house ask also made him die.. she shamelessly talking about family  and family times ?? She doesn’t even care about the old Goenka’s who only cares for her leaving everyone else in the family she left them and said she will stay in PH so she can lust on her jeth. 

They r showing how different Abhria Sharma and Ruhi Birla are , Abhira is a yeh FL and Ruhi Birla is a vamp .Babhi is immoral , characterless ,selfish and self centred who can destroy anything or anyone for her selfishness and Abhira is a girl with golden heart who can sacrifice anything for the ppl who’s eh loves. Ruhi kuch bhi bhonke Abhria per kuch farakh nahi padega , hathi jathe hai tho lithe tho bahuth bhonkthe hai . Abhira Sharma ko dekh ke bhonkthe hai and she doesn’t give a damn to the haters

Edited by Chaitu.V - 10 days ago

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Makers already gave a big slap to the viewers giving Abhria SHARMA’s story ,iss se jyada badi slap tho nahi mil sakthi. Still  giving slaps showing   Ruhi BIRLA immoral and characterless. She is a pathetic liar , manipulator who uses reverse physiology on everyone to manipulate and gaslight ppl. She is using the same technic on Vidya after making her only son to run away from house ask also made him die.. she shamelessly talking about family  and family times ?? She doesn’t even care about the old Goenka’s who only cares for her leaving everyone else in the family she left them and said she will stay in PH so she can lust on her jeth. 

They r showing how different Abhria Sharma and Ruhi Birla are , Abhira is a yeh FL and Ruhi Birla is a vamp .Babhi is immoral , characterless ,selfish and self centred who can destroy anything or anyone for her selfishness and Abhira is a girl with golden heart who can sacrifice anything for the ppl who’s eh loves. Ruhi kuch bhi bhonke Abhria per kuch farakh nahi padega , hathi jathe hai tho lithe tho bahuth bhonkthe hai . Abhira Sharma ko dekh ke bhonkthe hai and she doesn’t give a damn to the haters

sahi mein...what a character this ruhi is.......makers bhi bilkul uski izzat uchaal rahe hain....

I mean family and falmily values.....iske muh se...who marries one brother to b close to another...and then makes than husband of hers leave the louse...and still has no guilt and manipulates his family to b close to armaan....what a shame!!!!

and then she says she wanted to b close to pnanu...bhai itna hi close rahna tha to bin batayee ghar se kyun aa gayee when armaan came to pick her up.....yeh hain family values???

and kaun sa help karaati hogi yeh...when goenkas had loss in the business...it was some randon friend of p nanu who came to help!!!

she is a characterless and insecure person...who is just a I ME MYSELF.....apne poppy ki tarah!!!!

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Manny_123

Makers gave a big slap to viewers who thought she was aimless, jobless etc etc again smiley36. Usne yeh bhi kehediya she will again assist in family business after this issue is over. I like DKP who gives back at those viewers who spew nonsense smiley42. They made it clear in the beginning she was assisting with Manish in business. Now they mentioned she got job offers but still she decided to prioritize her family, taking care of them by joining in the business. The girl knows the value of family and what is important. Abheera lives in this bubble that what she does is visonary and righteoussmiley36

😅🤣.. that’s the best part… makers never fail to break people’s delusions and show them mirror… there were a lot who hailed Ab as independent but makers made her say she is dependent on Armaan and he is funding her expenses… makers had earlier itself stated Ruhi was managing Manish business still people kept on mocking her career and education… toh it’s good makers clearly stated her views… you know what’s funny, people can’t take one dialogue of appreciation for Ruhi… the fact that ruhi has completed her studies, was and would be managing the business is too much to handle as at present Ab isn’t even a graduate and jiss tarah se woh sacrificial lamb ban rahi hai and life long Armaan ki wife bane ke sapne dekh rahi degree complete karne bhi guarantee nahi hai 🤣.. in future I want a dialogue from Ruhi saying you would always mock me for just being a bahu when you yourself ended up being one at least I have completed my studies😅

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

I wish Ab had an iota of Ruhi Birla's reverse psychology, emotional manipulation and joblessness powers. Like honestly can't believe how Ruhi was justifying her bekarness to Vidya today. "Parivaar is everything". Oh yeah? Then why did you leave Goenkas for Pooddars? How long have you known Pooddars comparatively to the Goenkas? This lady who is a full on homewrecker, knows how to lies flawlessly. I got a lot of job offers - from where? Who would even give this 12th pass girl a proper serious job? We all witnessed how she barely kept the Goenka business afloat.

And she once taunted Ab for not having multi-tasking power. As if Ruhi is even capable of 1%. She needed Ar's help for the functions that took place. She is not even capable of handling Pooddars house and Goenka business at the same time, so obvio she left it. She is one bekaar person. Every task handed to her is left incomplete. Remember taking care of Krish while he was injured? She didnt even contribute to that. Only Ab was capable of taking care of him even after the whole dance career. Krish even is grateful for Ab getting him those signups.

Anyways viewers who stayed back to watched asliwali lead Ruhi Birla must be slapping themselves non-stop for even supporting this immoral woman who pretends to be righteous in front of Dadisa and Vidya but is actually equivalent of a shrimp - no guts, no spine, just wandering about rent-free in that house even tho she had a fraudulent marriage and is the intentional murderer of her own husband, who died because of her tru lub for his brother. She's seriously so, so pathetic.

At least Ab respected her mother and couldn't hear one word against her, today Ruhi Birla shamed her own mother for being a woman with career. EW! Just ew! smiley11